By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS XL was only $60!!!!

Not avalible to buy online, and can't find it in stores on the East Coast.

Around the Network

Can't get it anywhere near where I live. Every store I know of appears to be out.

not sure if things changed since the original post but it's showing up at $199 for me.

Oh and now it's over. It's back to $199 so they must have seen the mistake and fixed it.

but I did see it. And it was beautiful...

cycycychris said:

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-3ds-xl-blue-black/p-05843136000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Crazy Deal right now. As far as I know, it's USA only. Maybe Canada and Mexico, but I don't feel like reading the fine print.

How isn't Sears bankrupt yet?

Around the Network

Yeah, The price appears to be back to normal now.

At that price, I wonder if it was mistake?

JEEZ. That's better than the 30% off deal in UK last year around Christmas.

It was the limited edition Gold Zelda one too! Cost me about £150.

Damn!! I missed the party!

cycycychris said:
Deeds said:
cycycychris said:

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-3ds-xl-blue-black/p-05843136000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Crazy Deal right now. As far as I know, it's USA only. Maybe Canada and Mexico, but I don't feel like reading the fine print.

How isn't Sears bankrupt yet?

I kind of wonder that too. There stores are always nearly empty in my area and they all are dumps. Won't be surprised if they become the next big business to fail.

Same for the chain they bought a few years back, Kmart. I never see loads of people in Kmarts now. And probably good reason because I always see games priced at least $10-$20 more than their competitors.

It's a damn shame because it was one of the main places I remember me and my family shopping at as a child.

i think it was a pricing mistake. another thread already mentioned this and Wii U at 60 only. darn if i've seen it, i will surely buy it.