By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So this girl I'm pursuing has a boyfriend... advice?

My advice: Go for a threesome with her boyfriend.

Everyone is happy like that, cool no ?

Joke aside, you should probably let her and find someone else, you will probably find someone better for you.

Around the Network

Could just see you as a friend and be a person who's naturally flirty, never intended to lead you on, that's just how she is, but she's not interested

e.g. what we're all afraid of when we meet a nice girl who seems receptive

(shifts nervously)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Great comments guys, thanks.

After reading through your advice, and mulling it over, I think it may be best for all parties if I let this lie. The ball's in her court if she wants to take it further.

Now, there is this other pretty girl who I know is single, but she's kinda really very dumb and oblivious. Which is probably why she's single.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Your just caught up on a flirty attention whore of a woman, just start ignoring her, if you never here from her again its meant to be.

You should probably spank her hard

Around the Network

here;s the thing, you like her a lot? then keep being her friend. At some point she will make it clear to you she has a bf and that you guys have to keep things platonic or she'll let you hit it.

If the former happens, then she's a good person and is worth keeping as a friend and you just generally leave it like that and respect her. If its the latter, after you hit it drop her like a bad habit unless you can handle the whole friends with benefits thing. She could cheat on her bf, she will cheat on you. so don't get attached.

Its also really easy to get mixed signals from some girls. Some girls are just naturally flirtatious. So don't jump the gun either.

Mr Khan said:
Could just see you as a friend and be a person who's naturally flirty, never intended to lead you on, that's just how she is, but she's not interested

e.g. what we're all afraid of when we meet a nice girl who seems receptive

(shifts nervously)

This.

Also texts are probably different because her boyfirend might read her phone and blow things out of proportions. Even if she only has interest in being friends theres no point leaving hard evidence that can be misunderstood.

Unless she is looking to break up with her current boyfriend then I would leave it.

Don't do it, man. Friendship is cool. You don't need more from someone whose attentions lie elsewhere.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

As other have said your best option atm is to smash.