By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When Did You Get Your Xbox One?

When did you get your Xbox One?

Day 1 Baby 23 37.10%

In 2013 15 24.19%

first half of 2014 9 14.52%

second half of 2014 6 9.68%

I will get mine later this year 9 14.52%

Total:62
ktay95 said:
When they release some more games I want to play, then I will buy one... so more than likely never.

I feel that exact opposite, just had this conversation with my brother. Love Halo, Gears, hoping for another Alan Wake but we will see what Quantum Break brings, Sunset is totally sweet. Project Spark I have but sadly have been finishing up other games, My Fiance Loves it though.

Around the Network

Hopefully I'll have mine on Christmas day assuming my family gets it for me as I've been begging for it. I'm dying to play halo collection, forza 5 and horizon 2, sunset overdrive!!!

DJEVOLVE said:
ktay95 said:
When they release some more games I want to play, then I will buy one... so more than likely never.

I feel that exact opposite, just had this conversation with my brother. Love Halo, Gears, hoping for another Alan Wake but we will see what Quantum Break brings, Sunset is totally sweet. Project Spark I have but sadly have been finishing up other games, My Fiance Loves it though.

Sunset looks awesome but thats about it for me, maybe D4.  With 360 they went after Japanese devs early and got some nice exclusives that sold quite well. This gen they have done nothing of the sort to try and get us JRPG fans on board. Unless they can get Rare back to their N64 glory then their isnt much they can do to persuade me.

TF bundle in March. £300