By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

Ninsect said:

Not hidden but this:

Oh thanks! It's seems that PS4 is really winning this week.Next NPD will be great.If PS4 wins.....Neogaf and vgchartz will melt

Around the Network

TAG

So PS4 won very easily in October and has all the momentum going into November. It'll be interesting to see how much the price cut for XBO cuts into PS4's momentum. LT gap past 1.1m now

A moment, but so XO have outsell PS4 last week of October or nope?

OttoniBastos said:
Ninsect said:

Not hidden but this:

Oh thanks! It's seems that PS4 is really winning this week.Next NPD will be great.If PS4 wins.....Neogaf and vgchartz will melt

Yeah, it seems that winning November is no longer a cakewalk for the X1. It'll be interesting to see how the X1 and PS4 will fare on Black Friday since it sounds like the PS4 is within striking distance of taking back the lead.

Around the Network

Can someone explain me what happened... loooool

drake_tolu said:
A moment, but so XO have outsell PS4 last week of October or nope?

Most likely not. If it did then XO sold awfully in the rest of October. VGChartz needs to adjust XBO down by about 60k

Torillian said:
Alright guys, mod team has decided we're going to try and respect the wishes of the leaker so we can get information in the future and they don't have to worry about getting in trouble. Don't post the numbers in threads, you can PM one another about it if you like but public discussion is discouraged.

Discouraged as in bannable I presume?

tak13 said:
Can someone explain me what happened... loooool

Numbers got leaked.

OT, I believe this should be OK?

1st 12 months ltd
Wii + 360 + PS3 = Wii U + Xbox One + PS4

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

So, XBOX ONE have probabily sold 60,000-70,000 last week of month... and with X3 sales: 180,000-210,000 the week of CoD.

When VGChartz said 280,000... overtracked by 70K-100K in only a week, only in the US.