By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

Welfare said:
Really Ninsect? You had to do that? Without Aqua, we wouldn't even have those numbers. You even posted the graph she said not to disclose. Way to be a massive dick.

Lol it was bound to happen dude.

Around the Network

So the PS4 nearly outsold the XBO 2-1 in october. Not bad, I think this makes November a bit more interesting.

No number!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Aura7541 said:
Ninsect said:
Hiddenderek said:
So by leaking the numbers y'all do realize that you're risking never being able to have NPD numbers again, right?

Gaf will always thirst for numbers.

I am genuinely worried that we might not get numbers from NPD ever again. Maybe next time, just give hints? For instance, PS4 outsold X1 by "X" amount without giving their actual sales numbers.

Either MS or Sony will reveal their Nov numbers, no doubt, depending on who wins

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Aura7541 said:

I am genuinely worried that we might not get numbers from NPD ever again. Maybe next time, just give hints? For instance, PS4 outsold X1 by "X" amount without giving their actual sales numbers.

Either MS or Sony will reveal their Nov numbers, no doubt, depending on who wins

Speaking of November, have you seen Abdiel's post on GAF? This month has taken a very interesting turn, apparently.

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
No number!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Aura7541 said:
Ninsect said:
Aura7541 said:

Speaking of November, have you seen Abdiel's post on GAF? This month has taken a very interesting turn, apparently.

About the sales in his district or something?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Funny thing is,they thought they were doing something so secret that other people wouldn't figure out.

i just had to put "email tag neogaf" on google and find this:

http://halogaf.com/juniors/

So...PS4 spot on. WiiU and XB1 overtracked in Nov

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

OttoniBastos said:
Funny thing is,they thought they were doing something so secret that other people wouldn't figure out.

i just had to put "email tag neogaf" on google and find this:

http://halogaf.com/juniors/

Yeah, not to mention gaf has over 100k registered users...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com