By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Those people saying the 360 still has supply issues, where do you live?

I live in Northern Virginia. Granted it's an area with a good amount of money and retail stores so they might be quicker to restock, but I have yet to walk in a store to find no consoles at all. It might be low, but low doesn't mean sold out. If someone wanted to get a 360 Pro console, they can find them at any store in the area.

Target, BB, Gamestop. All of them had them in stock. So where are you located that has them sold out?

I mean I'm just wondering if these people actually live in the US, or if they just take MSFT's word for it. Hell if they are that hard to find, ill sell one to you from out stores. Paypal account, with 5% interest.

Around the Network

La la land.

I live within the range of about 12 stores which sell 360's and have never had supply issues, there are more 360's lying around than ps3's.

Took this picture from the last time I work, I don't have to go around city and to go different stores to prove people wrong here

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@ kow

Thank you.

Around the Network

you can see the picture isn't old, since they removed the Froza and Marvel game from the bundle. It was taken the past Friday

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

I took a picture too, but im too lazy upload it. It was a full rack of 360's alll models, and the PS3 rack was half empty.

I mean think of it this way. At this time if you want a gaming system and you know little about Halo/ Bioshock or you just dont care, why would you buy a 360? It doesnt play Blu-Ray, and you know the Playstation brand. I think thats whats happening right now.

The supply issue never impacted sales IMO, because they werent selling out. THere might have been less of them, but you dont need a big stack to sell you a console.

I wonder what excuse MS will use during this months NPD?

I like the 360 (I like all the consoles :)...I own one. But I must be honest about my area--Fort Wayne, IN. (Around 300,000 people or so)

The 360 isn't usually sold out IN MY AREA. I see Elites (yes, even the Elite in stock), Pro's, & Arcades at a number of places throughout the week looking for a Wii for my nephew. (Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc.)

I've seen the ps3 sold out as often as the 360 in my area.

Now that doesn't mean it's the same nationwide...just in my area.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

When is NPD number usually released? I need to start a thread on prediction the PR twist about a week before.

As we know, Microsoft pulled the "We are under shortage" days before NPD's number.

selnor
Episode 2: