By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DF Performance Analysis: Assassin's Creed Unity

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

"we see frame rates regularly fluctuate between 25-30fps across both consoles"
"overall image quality looks like a match between both PS4 and Xbox One. A 900p resolution is confirmed while anti-aliasing, NPC count and other factors that may impact performance appear to be a complete match."

So not only is there resolution parity, but fps parity as well... Using "every ounce" of power for the respective platforms my ass

"but what comes as a bit of a shock is that the Xbox One version frequently out-performs the PS4 game in more detail-rich areas"

It is also interesting that the x1 is on the "higher end" of the spectrum when it comes to fps

gpu locked, cpu left as is, the xbox one cpu runs at a somewhat higher speed so will do that.

Around the Network
FATALITY said:

oh ok.

but anyway that should be illegal.

when you spend $60 in something its expected to work.

thank god i wait lol

they had 1 single job, make it work on consoles no matter its power, specially since this game is nothing ground breaking, and was in development for a long time (i guess).

they just dropped the ball hard this time.

David_Hernandeez said:
http://www.psmania.net/2014/10/assassins-creed-unity-bullshots-vs-in-game-graphics-comparison/

It has tons of issues and it doesn't even looked likes when it was first reveal, just sad for every gamer.

my god thats terrible,  they dont even look like the same game

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

OttoniBastos said:
Ubisoft: king of the lazy ports.

so say all Wii U gamers

Click HERE and be happy 

DD_Bwest said:
David_Hernandeez said:
http://www.psmania.net/2014/10/assassins-creed-unity-bullshots-vs-in-game-graphics-comparison/

It has tons of issues and it doesn't even looked likes when it was first reveal, just sad for every gamer.

my god thats terrible,  they dont even look like the same game

I know is sad, I am not really into AC games but I am starting to worry for Far Cry 4 and most of third party games(they weren't that bad before)

Around the Network

worng post

i have no problem with parity but when they suck at doing it correclty they should be shot...i know this game will sell well but i would love to see it bomb on both consoles, they lowered the res to 900p and still cant get the framerate solid at 30fps, its just kinda sad. seems to me that MS paid them money for advertising rights and what not and Ubisoft ported game to ps4 and didnt do enough to polish the game.

false advertising, like watchdogs...............

the pc rendered previews need to stop.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

me: How low can you go, ubisoft?

ubisoft:  

me: Oh, nevermind.

Ubi effed up 2 big games in a row. Can't wait for the FC4 and The Division lolzzzzzzz.