By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: MCC servers are down - improvements been made - problems persists

ethomaz said:

Goatseye said:

"But I love anedoctal evidences vs dev's words." Link to Twitch.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-launch-issues-update/42893877-4f95-40a0-a9d3-d0f8ab188568/posts

Your anedocatal <> it is happening to everybody.

My anecdotal? You know people are getting matches faster than yesterday right?

Matchmaking waiting time has substantially been reduced, you're being sensational.

Around the Network

Goatseye said:

My anecdotal? You know people are getting matches faster than yesterday right?

Matchmaking waiting time has substantially been reduced, you're being sensational.

Yeap... I'm being sensational lol

SAY ANECDOTAL ONE MORE TIME.

I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

I don't understand why people argue with ethomaz, he is notorious. Just ignore everything he says.

- M, Carl

ethomaz said:

Goatseye said:

So TMCC situation is just like Driveclub right?

Same situation for end user... different proportions.

A lot of guys played without issues DriveClub online at launch included... and they are playing yet... the issues are not to 100% of the users like MCC.

But you can try to cover the realitty.

People who really wants to see TMCC scope of problems, have to see with their own eyes instead of a guy on VGC.

I can cover reality by providing live streams on Twitch right? Makes sense...

Around the Network
Jadedx said:
I don't understand why people argue with ethomaz, he is notorious. Just ignore everything he says.

Annoying at times just to watch his downplaying fest. Like he's trying to get people back for ruining his life or something.

If a month from now, 343 and MS come out and say they're still fixing the issue, then we'll talk.

Anyway, I'm out.

So just like Driveclub. Wonder if Micropolygon is going to "update" their review score.

Thanks jlmurph!

ethomaz said:

Just to update... 343i posted a statement.

Matchmaking is still pretty messed no matter how some guys here will say their friends list looks fine.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-launch-issues-update/42893877-4f95-40a0-a9d3-d0f8ab188568/posts

Since the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, we've received several, well deserved, complaints related to slow matchmaking and other issues. From everyone at 343 Industries, we are truly sorry and feel your frustration. You deserve better and we are working day and night to find solutions as quickly as possible, with our first priority focused on matchmaking improvements.

Tomorrow morning (Wednesday morning Pacific Time) we plan to roll out a number of server updates to help improve matchmaking. Again, these are server-side fixes, so you won't need to take a content update or reboot your console; you should see the effects right away.

In addition, we are targeting another release for this weekend, which will address a number of other community priorities. An unrelated issue with services is also causing achievements to not unlock correctly, and we realize this just makes it all feel a bit worse.

A game as large as Halo: The Master Chief Collection has a massive surface area, and while we made every effort to have the best launch possible for our fans, issues surfaced with launch and we're committed to improving this as fast as possible and get you all into matches. We're committed to improving things as fast as possible so you can have the Halo experience you've been waiting for.

Your feedback has been helpful for us in isolating issues, so please keep the input coming. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding while we work through these challenges. The development team at 343 Industries worked insanely hard to create Halo: The Master Chief Collection for you, and we won't stop until it's worthy of your passion for our franchise.

Dan Ayoub 
Executive Producer

The list of know issues and bugs here (it is too big to post here): https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/here-is-a-list-of-bugs-and-flaws-please-update/47a7ab62-ff45-4aa2-b338-582caef4eb3d/posts

And yeap... can't not be in the proportions of DriveClub but it is exactly the same issue for the end user.

U Sir, are really late to the Party.
That news is half a day old. Its form yesterday night. The fix was today in the morning.

I can matchmakeing today without any issues. The day before couldn't find a single match
Please dont try to mislead people

Kerotan said:

SAY ANECDOTAL ONE MORE TIME.

I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

I'm not sure it this is joke post, or not. But i forwarded it to the mods and they will decide and judge. This is NOT the kind of words, i want to read here

soony_xbone_U said:

That news is half a day old. Its form yesterday night. The fix was today in the morning.

I can matchmakeing today without any issues. The day before couldn't find a single match

It was posted 9 hours ago when I posted it.

ethomaz said:

soony_xbone_U said:

It was posted 9 hours ago when I posted it.

Ur post is shown as 1 hour ago. The post u refer to, is shown 11 Hours ago.
Thats 10 hours, if the math im used to since 34 year, is not broken

And thats about half a day