By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which games are you buying day one this month? (November)

How many games are you buying this month? (November)

None 26 13.13%

1 62 31.31%

2 50 25.25%

3 30 15.15%

4 10 5.05%

5 or more 19 9.60%

Total:197

Already have COD:AW, but getting Farcry 4

Around the Network

I have too many games to play, im gonna be busy this Christmas ^^

So far I have!

Destiny

Shadow of Mordor

Alien Isolation

Lords of the Fallen

Driveclub

The Evil Within

Sunset Overdrive (only got as came with XO)

CoD:AW

Will soon also add to those!

Halo: MCC

GTAV

Dragon Age

WWE 2k15 (might pass on that one, but need a fighting game!)

Also still playing TLOUR and Diablo III. AC unity doesnt appeal to me, neither does Far Cry 4, so passing on those.

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

curl-6 said:
Skidmore said:
Smash U, SM3DW, WatchDogs(Maybe), Sonic(Maybe)

I need games to play until Splatoon :(

If you're delving into Wii U's backlog, I thoroughly recommend Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Pikmin 3, if you don't already have them.

I have them all curl, and Rayman Legends, Shovel Knight, Art of Balance... Just Super Mario 3D World that I passed, because I was a little bit tired of so many Mario Games.

P.S: I don't have W101, but I'm not sure if I should get it.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

I think this is the 3rd time a thread like this is created for this month but alright, here we go again:

Tales of Hearts R for Vita.
Dragon Age inquisition for PS4.

Pokemon AS/OR

SMASH

Persona Q

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Around the Network
Skidmore said:
curl-6 said:
Skidmore said:

If you're delving into Wii U's backlog, I thoroughly recommend Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Pikmin 3, if you don't already have them.

I have them all curl, and Rayman Legends, Shovel Knight, Art of Balance... Just Super Mario 3D World that I passed, because I was a little bit tired of so many Mario Games.

Hmmmmm, I personally thought Wonderful 101 was a very mixed bag. I'd recommend Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, ZombiU, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, and Hyrule Warriors above it.

Smash Bros.

Although I'm going to have to sit on it until Christmas.... :(

Halo:MCC (XBone)
Far Cry 4 (PC)

curl-6 said:
Skidmore said:
curl-6 said:
Skidmore said:

Hmmmmm, I personally thought Wonderful 101 was a very mixed bag. I'd recommend Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, ZombiU, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, and Hyrule Warriors above it.

I have MH3 for the 3Ds, and Mario Kart 8, which don't make me want to invest in Sonic Racing.

But ZombiU and Huryle Warrios is something to considerate.

Does Hyrule Warrios have the Bayonetta feel to it(controls/action wise)? I never played a Warriors games before.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Skidmore said:

Does Hyrule Warrios have the Bayonetta feel to it(controls/action wise)? I never played a Warriors games before.

Sort of; its nowhere near as fluid or polished as Bayonetta, but it does feel very empowering to clear out a room full of literally hundreds of enemies all by yourself. It's a great game for letting off steam; no brainpower required, just cathartic mayhem. :)