By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - I'm watching season 2 of The Walking Dead and... (season 2 spoilers)

...every character seems to act like a complete moron, and it's pissing me off. I didn't have any intention of watching the series, but my roommate started watching it and I thought "eh, why not?", and I'm enjoying it, but Jesus Christ, could these people be any more stupid?

They keep doing crap that nobody would do in such situations, ESPECIALLY FUCKING GODDAMN CARL. The last episode I've watched was the eleventh episode (Judge, Jury Executioner), so you probably understand why I'm so angry. And Sophia, oh man she was stupid as hell too. At least Rick and Shane do stupid things that make sense given their personalities. But the rest, fuck them (minus Daryl).

Just had to let it out, sorry. I'd appreciate if you didn't spoil the rest of the series too.

Around the Network

Well all I can say is that season 2 is my favorite season thus far. I'm currently watching season 4. But yeah, I guess those stupid moments happened just to create drama.

We don't talk about goddamn stupid Carl was in that episode. Dale was my favourite character in the show (not so much in the comics), so I hated Carl for a long time after that. He gets better, but not until the 4th season.

Bman54 said:
We don't talk about goddamn stupid Carl was in that episode. Dale was my favourite character in the show (not so much in the comics), so I hated Carl for a long time after that. He gets better, but not until the 4th season.

Damn, so I have to deal with his colossal stupidity, douchebaggery and jerkassery until season 4? God help me.

You really want to punch Carl in the face. He gets better, though.

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:
Bman54 said:

Damn, so I have to deal with his colossal stupidity, douchebaggery and jerkassery until season 4? God help me.

You don't have to deal with as big of a stupidity moment as that, but he doesn't really become a character you like until season 4.

Each season has its highs and low, great show overall. I can't stand Rick.

artur-fernand said:
Bman54 said:

You will have to deal with far worse...

Just watched episode 12, Better Angels. And surprise surprise: yet another character dies because he's too dumb to live. The episode was really fucking good, but damn what's wrong with Shane?

Also, how did he turn into a zombie again? There wasn't any zombie nearby so what the hell?

The ninja woman anoys me much more, and all the badassery is pretty ridiculous.
I like vulnerable characters, I hate super heroes, it takes away the horror.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.