By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Master Chief vs Big Boss vs Nathan Drake. The Rating Game.

Which #3 game was the best ?

Uncharted 3: Drake's deception 132 31.35%

Halo 3 121 28.74%

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 154 36.58%

I have never played any of these games. 14 3.33%

Total:421

This game is really bad. Unbalanced. Halo's gonna win - because Sony fans will be split, while XB fans will all vote for Halo, therefore Halo gets more total votes.

Around the Network

MGS 3 easily, and big boss is one hell of a badass!!!

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

MGS 3. Without a doubt. Its so leaps and bounds above everything else here that its a joke even comparing them. I mean The End. COME ON!!!!!! THE freaking END!!!!

As for my best character I would have to go with Drake. I just love the guy, it used to be Snake but well, now its hard to tell if you like snake or if its big boss considering the both sound alike, look alike and all behave alike.

Just to emphasize how awesome MGS3 was (for hose that didn't know about this or haven't played the game), Imagine getting into a boss fight. Saving right at the start of it, shutting off the game and not playing it for like 2 or so weeks. Then when you load the game back up the boss is instantly dead cause he died of old age!!!!! I mean come on!!!! theer is no dev besides Kojima crazy enough to do shit like that.

Psychotic said:
This game is really bad. Unbalanced. Halo's gonna win - because Sony fans will be split, while XB fans will all vote for Halo, therefore Halo gets more total votes.

The Rating Game is not about console of choice or which console is better. Its about the choices.

Either you played the games,

love it, hated it, have an opinion on the matter or don't. 

If you played them all and Halo 3 is your pick for best of the bunch, yes, you just voted. If you played them all and Master Chief is your favorite of all 3 characters, again, Yaaa, you just voted.

It's all in good fun. Don't take it too serious, after all, the secret agenda of The Rating Game is to get us gamers talking about some of our favorite games, which will actually educate gamers to maybe try new games that they may have missed out on.

Thanks again for your vote.

Intrinsic said:

MGS 3. Without a doubt. Its so leaps and bounds above everything else here that its a joke even comparing them. I mean The End. COME ON!!!!!! THE freaking END!!!!

As for my best character I would have to go with Drake. I just love the guy, it used to be Snake but well, now its hard to tell if you like snake or if its big boss considering the both sound alike, look alike and all behave alike.

Just to emphasize how awesome MGS3 was (for hose that didn't know about this or haven't played the game), Imagine getting into a boss fight. Saving right at the start of it, shutting off the game and not playing it for like 2 or so weeks. Then when you load the game back up the boss is instantly dead cause he died of old age!!!!! I mean come on!!!! theer is no dev besides Kojima crazy enough to do shit like that.

I didn't think it was that great of a boss fight. Gets very tedious going back to MGS for me but the first time I did it, I thought it was good.

I think looking at them solely campaign wise I'd go with MGS3, Halo 3 and then Uncharted 3.

Around the Network
sabastian said:

The Rating Game is not about console of choice or which console is better. Its about the choices.

Either you played the games,

love it, hated it, have an opinion on the matter or don't. 

If you played them all and Halo 3 is your pick for best of the bunch, yes, you just voted. If you played them all and Master Chief is your favorite of all 3 characters, again, Yaaa, you just voted.

It's all in good fun. Don't take it too serious, after all, the secret agenda of The Rating Game is to get us gamers talking about some of our favorite games, which will actually educate gamers to maybe try new games that they may have missed out on.

Thanks again for your vote.

If you think you're making me angry by saying I voted when I clearly didn't, you aren't. I've been on the internet for a while, this childishness is par for the course. I got used to it.

Psychotic said:

If you think you're making me angry by saying I voted when I clearly didn't, you aren't. I've been on the internet for a while, this childishness is par for the course. I got used to it.

lol... apparently you are your own worst enemy. Lighten up. Not everything has to be some sort of console war.

Intrinsic said:
Psychotic said:

lol... apparently you are your own worst enemy. Lighten up. Not everything has to be some sort of console war.

How am I allowed to react to provocation without "being my own worst enemy"?

Psychotic said:
Intrinsic said:
Psychotic said:

How am I allowed to react to provocation without "being my own worst enemy"?

1st off, I was mearly making a point, not stating that you Voted or not.

If you did, cool, if you didn't, it's all good too.

If my response was taken in bad taste, it was not ment to be.

Thanks again.

NobleTeam360 said:
I like the Big Boss love here , love MC but Big Boss is a better character imo.

Yes indeed.

Big Boss looks like he will take this one.

Big Boss is such a bad a@@.............