By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some PS Plus Games for December and January Announced (EU Preview)

the big question for me is Injustice the ps3 or ps4 version. If PS4 then im stoked. haven't played that game yet.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
and lol,. i know everyone complains that ps+ doesn't have "real" games but Injustice will probably be the first ps+ game i don't download.

Why?? Injustice is an awesome game actually

C'mon, kitler. Do it for me :3

yum123 said:
the big question for me is Injustice the ps3 or ps4 version. If PS4 then im stoked. haven't played that game yet.

PS4, this is the PS4's line up for next two months.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Pity, I will miss the excitement a few days before the month is finished to know what new ps plus games will release..

I'll definitely be downloading First Light. I was thinking of buying it, but now I'll just wait.

Around the Network

PS4 version, all those games in the list are PS4 titles, only PS3 and PS vita are undecided for.

I can already sense that Knack is coming in february and, then maybe even Killzone in march or Freedom cry DLC. Finally PS+ is starting to get their rythm. It was only a matter of time. Sony was just waiting a full year to start giving their AAA.

Wright said:
kitler53 said:
and lol,. i know everyone complains that ps+ doesn't have "real" games but Injustice will probably be the first ps+ game i don't download.

Why?? Injustice is an awesome game actually

C'mon, kitler. Do it for me :3

to me,. fighting games are just incomplete.  a relic of the ancient past when game designers had to choose between combat or world exploration because of hardware and controller restrictions.  today,.. real games do both.

kitler53 said:

to me,. fighting games are just incomplete.  a relic of the ancient past when game designers had to choose between combat or world exploration because of hardware and controller restrictions.  today,.. real games do both.

Story is pretty good, so if you can put up past the no-exploration limitation, I'd say you at least will enjoy the plot.

It's not that long, so you can pretty much beat it in one sitting.

NobleTeam360 said:
method114 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Wonder what we'll get over here in the US.

I think it's been the same as EU every month so far.

Oh cool, looking forward to Infamoust then.

Yea so am I. I was interested in it but didn't want to spend the money and was just going to wait for this to happen. Didn't expect it nearly this quickly though.