By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some PS Plus Games for December and January Announced (EU Preview)

December

• Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Secret Ponchos
  • More TBD

January

• inFAMOUS: First Light
  • The Swapper
  • More TBD

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-plus-november-content-update-little-something-extra/

Around the Network

Looks good. Was considering First Light because it is so cheap, but now I can wait. :3

Nice to see some real games starting to come. I thought First Light was dlc. Is it a stand alone game?

Vasto said:
Nice to see some real games starting to come. I thought First Light was dlc. Is it a stand alone game?

Retail.

You don't need inFAMOUS: Second Son to play it btw.

Vasto said:

It's like Festival of Blood was for InFamous 2. It's technically DLC, but it's stand alone DLC.

Edit: Tree'd.

OP: Those sound good to me. I'll have to try and get my PS4 in time to snag first light.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Normchacho said:

It's like Festival of Blood was for InFamous 2. It's technically DLC, but it's stand alone DLC.

It is a retail launch... Festival of Blood was stand alone download.

It is a bit different :)

ethomaz said:

Normchacho said:

ooh, I didn't realize there was a retail version of Last Light. That's neat.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

kowenicki said:
Do they always announce so early?

They always hints some previews a month early or so in podcasts...

It is not the full list.

ethomaz said:

Normchacho said:

It's actually only retail in EU. NA is digital download only.

Vasto said:

both really.

i was planning to buy it last week actually but then i missed the boat on that spend $100 and get $15 back sale.  i can wait for free now.