By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Black Friday Deals - PS4 + GTA V + TLOU for $399 and X1 AC Bundle for $329

Shinobi-san said:

Gamers always want more though And i can gaurentee you anyone who buys that bundle will be like "why two AC games?!?!" i know thats what im thinking and im a die hard AC fan lol.

Yeah but their RRP would still be at a combined $100 or so, that makes the X1 system around $230 so yeah... that is almost less than a X360 costs here, MS could do great numbers over the holidays.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Shinobi-san said:

Gamers always want more though And i can gaurentee you anyone who buys that bundle will be like "why two AC games?!?!" i know thats what im thinking and im a die hard AC fan lol.

Yeah but their RRP would still be at a combined $100 or so, that makes the X1 system around $230 so yeah... that is almost less than a X360 costs here, MS could do great numbers over the holidays.

I'm not sure whats your point :/

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I find it sad that they have to bundle 2 remasters of last gen games as the selling points for getting a PS4. God the PS4 lineup sucks.

ganoncrotch said:
chocoloco said:
JoeAncelotti said:
As a person I'm glad I'm not an American. As a gamer not so much. Look at those (possible) deals!

I will give Americans a -Slapping gif-

but,

I am slightly jealous of your sales. okay

What's with the America hate... you're even from the states Choco... or am I misreading these comments? :o

I am in Colorado the State of South Park.

I suppose my post is a satire of his. 

Meh. I'd be on the XBox One deal if it was different games.

Around the Network
HyrulianScrolls said:

I find it sad that they have to bundle 2 remasters of last gen games as the selling points for getting a PS4. God the PS4 lineup sucks.

They could have put Infamous or Killzone in there but instead they went with a more recent game (TLoU) and a game that will release in November!  They cost more than non-remasters at that time.  Also GTA5 is the highest selling non heavily bundled game ever or force bundled so it's a HUGE selling point.  Xbox is using 2 multiplat titles so it's not any better.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Melts in your mouth and in your hand.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

HyrulianScrolls said:

Sigh........

And this thread was going so well :(

You do realize that the two games that are selling points of the XB1 are multiplatform games right? And also available on the PS4.

Shinobi-san said:
ganoncrotch said:
Shinobi-san said:

I'm not sure whats your point :/

That if you subtract the costs of the games with this bundle you are getting $500 worth of hardware for less than the price of a X360, would be amazed if this doesn't sell a ton.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Pretty good bundles, but aren't you only saving $20 on XBO bundle since all the XBO bundles got price dropped to $350 for this holiday?