By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The upcoming X1 price cut will make it match the PS4 sales in the US

Lol I think Drill is just having fun with all of us. Cause I am having a hard time believing he actually believes what he is saying.

Around the Network
riecsou said:
Lol I think Drill is just having fun with all of us. Cause I am having a hard time believing he actually believes what he is saying.

he was convict for 1000 posts in his original thread.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I don't think I have commented in this, or any drill thread until now. I do read others comments however. I'm certainly aware of his posts. I'm of the opinion that he is either what he appears to be on the surface, or a dedicated troll. A fairly pedestrian assessment, but I feel an apt one at the least. I did post on his wall about a month ago, regarding his "what's going on" saying beside his name on his profile. That's the only other time I have said anything to him on here. Anyway. I'm done. Don't think I'll get banned.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

so xb1 ltd in the us should surpass ps4 ltd until end of march?

could happen, if ms keept the pricetag at 349
without it would be to much of a gamble

pesuz said:

Yes, I believe it will happen.

This week is another great week for the X1, and it's getting closer.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
TheDrill said:
You know your predictions have relevance when world recognize analysts make the same prediction of X1 outselling the PS4 in 2015.

Is saying you are one of the worst vgchartz members ever a bannable offense? Beacause I am totally saying that. Your threads are terrible, your ideas are terrible, your arguments are often totally bereft of logic, or even facts, yet you will not back down from them, only repeating yourself ad nauseum. Failing that, you take the exact same crap, tweak it a little, and start a new thread.

Saying this is incredible rude and upsetting.

You know I have credibility when renowed analysts like Michael Pachter make similar claims.

Saying this abut me is similar to insulting those analysts. you know it's not right

TheDrill said:
COKTOE said:
TheDrill said:
You know your predictions have relevance when world recognize analysts make the same prediction of X1 outselling the PS4 in 2015.

Is saying you are one of the worst vgchartz members ever a bannable offense? Beacause I am totally saying that. Your threads are terrible, your ideas are terrible, your arguments are often totally bereft of logic, or even facts, yet you will not back down from them, only repeating yourself ad nauseum. Failing that, you take the exact same crap, tweak it a little, and start a new thread.

Saying this is incredible rude and upsetting.

You know I have credibility when renowed analysts like Michael Pachter make similar claims.

Saying this abut me is similar to insulting those analysts. you know it's not right

Yep, that should be enough. Should you obtain Teh Analyst God (*) appointment too, I guess ioi himself should abdicate and entrust VGChartz unto you.

(*) unlike you I haven't the permission to address Pachter without at least his most important title

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

TheDrill said:
pesuz said:

Yes, I believe it will happen.

This week is another great week for the X1, and it's getting closer.

It wasn't patcher who predicted it. Just a guy who says only PC and WiiU is current gen, do you agree with him??

And if you are so certain why refuse to take it? 100 posters proving you wrong haven't stoped you from predicting it, why would 3 provoking you make you run and blame then? Unless you want to keep saying you are write while being wrong and is afraid others know it when refusing or being unable to post when you lose your bet? Don't you want everyone to aknowledge your analytical capabilities? That is a Golden opportunity to put the money where your mouth is, prove your guts and wits, even manage my permaban when you win this easy and proven bet...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

COKTOE said:

I don't think I have commented in this, or any drill thread until now. I do read others comments however. I'm certainly aware of his posts. I'm of the opinion that he is either what he appears to be on the surface, or a dedicated troll. A fairly pedestrian assessment, but I feel an apt one at the least. I did post on his wall about a month ago, regarding his "what's going on" saying beside his name on his profile. That's the only other time I have said anything to him on here. Anyway. I'm done. Don't think I'll get banned.

I see. The thread was infamous after all. But take care, your posts could be moderated by what you implied.

Sorry to have upset you by being rude Drill, and I was a bit rude.....This particular thread does not seem worthy of some of the criticisms levelled at you. Your overall history is spotty at best however. And regarding "You know I have credibility when renowed analysts like Michael Pachter make similar claims." No. Just no. 720 degrees of no. The person you cite for having credibility, and by proxy, yourself for having a similar opinion, is widely derided by the almost the entire videogame community for being essentially useless as far a predictions go. The reason being is that he is often, more so than not, wrong. I will say this about you: You have a nice, mellow temperament as it pertains to internet message board communication.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."