By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The upcoming X1 price cut will make it match the PS4 sales in the US

TheDrill said:

I smile everytime I see comments like this, because I knew I was right almost 1 year ago, and today is proof of that.

And in 6 month or so everyone will make threads about me and talk how I was right from the very beginning.

You've not proved anything. I'll go one big step further than you:

The XB1 will win Nov 2015, 2016, 2017 and probably 2018. I don't know if you've noticed but MS always do better this time of the year. I'm expecting the same 'oh my God' posts from you next year as well. The difference this time though is that the PS4 will outsell the XB1 WW and MS won't make up any ground whatsoever.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
larrysdirtydrawss said:

TheDrill I am pretty sure I have provided ample evidence across all my threads and/or posts I have made.

comeeeee onnnnnn drilly,not evidence,but fanboy hopes,.you were making prediction based off of a 400$ xone sku making a comeback, and if they keep that pricepoint,there was no way in the deepest pits of hell the xone was ever gonna cover ground on ps4.... luckily(for your predictions) there was a mass fire sale giving everything away for pennies on the dollar, even with that said,if ps4 can keep a steady supply of tlou/gta5 bundles at $400,it will outsell the xone bundles in the global states like they were when it was in stock at amazon/gamestop ect

-Mod Edit-

User was moderated for this post.

-Dallinor

First of all I never claimed it was global.

Second of all I actually did provide proof, it is not my fault you didn't read or comprehend it properly.

If you are so convinced that I am wrong, then why don't you provide proper evidence instead of just trying to insult me.

TheDrill said:

The Ps4 may have managed to outsell the X1 for month , and in November the X1 managed to cover like 3-5 whole monthys of that difference.

The X1 needs just another 2-3 months like this to cover all that long hard earned PS4 gap.

lol we dont know any legit sales numbers so wtf are you rambling about ?  X1s Nov sales likley wont even out do PS4 Sept sales dominance.  

In two motnhs X1 will be back to selling half if not less then what PS4 sales, pretty much every one with any common sense knows thats coming.  

TheDrill said:

Second of all I actually did provide proof, it is not my fault you didn't read or comprehend it properly.

If you are so convinced that I am wrong, then why don't you provide proper evidence instead of just trying to insult me.

You have provided neither proof nor evidence. If you do not understand what either "proof" or "evidence" stands for, I'd suggest you use a dictionary. I'm serious; a lot of people confuse arguments with evidence. What you have provided is arguments, which are, in my opinion, extremely flawed. Most of the points you listed (xb360 doing well last gen etc) could be applied to wii and wiiu and we all know how well wiiu is doing.

-snip-

Around the Network
naruball said:
TheDrill said:

You have provided neither proof nor evidence. If you do not understand what either "proof" or "evidence" stands for, I'd suggest you use a dictionary. I'm serious; a lot of people confuse arguments with evidence. What you have provided is arguments, which are, in my opinion, extremely flawed. Most of the points you listed (xb360 doing well last gen etc) could be applied to wii and wiiu and we all know how well wiiu is doing.

This is going nowhere. I claimed I provided proof and asked you to counter it. But all you do is claim that I didn't, it's your issue if you can't comprehend it or are just willing to ignore it because you don't like what it shows ( X1 outselling the PS4)

But claiming over and over that I have not provided proof is not getting us anywhere.

So stop repeating it, it won't make it true, either go read my proof and think of a way to counter it, maybe I am wrong, you can do the numbers yourself.

Or stop replying just to say "no you didn't".

Your reply is generic, you can copy paste it to anyone, that's how simple it is, it doesn't say anything, just denies everything, almost like people that deny the moon landing.

TheDrill said:

This is going nowhere. I claimed I provided proof and asked you to counter it. But all you do is claim that I didn't, it's your issue if you can't comprehend it or are just willing to ignore it because you don't like what it shows ( X1 outselling the PS4)

But claiming over and over that I have not provided proof is not getting us anywhere.

So stop repeating it, it won't make it true, either go read my proof and think of a way to counter it, maybe I am wrong, you can do the numbers yourself.

Your reply is generic, you can copy paste it to anyone, that's how simple it is, it doesn't say anything, just denies everything, almost like people that deny the moon landing.

"Unless Sony does a similar response, the X1 can easily match the nr of sales of the PS4 in the US and perhaps the UK.

X1 is putting up a fight in the US, having extremely close to PS4 sales.

Don't forget that the US and UK are the only regions where the PS4 is not dominating, and X1 is being still very competitive.

What do you guys think?"

Where exactly is this proof that you keep talking about? You have not provided a single link as proof. 

First week of december, and X1 outsold the PS4 in the US and UK.

X1 outsold the PS4 by more than 100k, it needs less than 10 weeks to close the gap.

naruball said:
TheDrill said:

"Unless Sony does a similar response, the X1 can easily match the nr of sales of the PS4 in the US and perhaps the UK.

X1 is putting up a fight in the US, having extremely close to PS4 sales.

Don't forget that the US and UK are the only regions where the PS4 is not dominating, and X1 is being still very competitive.

What do you guys think?"

Where exactly is this proof that you keep talking about? You have not provided a single link as proof. 

I have detailed that in my other posts

And by the official NPD numbers the X1 and PS4 gap should be about 400k now.

Great win for X1, 1.2 million sales in the US., outself the ps4 by 600k.