By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Most Wanted: November 2014 Results!

Still nice work :)

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Around the Network

Wow, somehow I missed the thread. Silly me. Anyway, first things first so thanks Michael for your work... and someone needs to ban TreeTurtle

Great results for Nintendo and WiiU, but the next couple of months will be hard. Splatoon may rise in points after the recent Direct showing its single player mode, but still the WiiU will see a big drop in points.

I also agree that PS4 has a good chance to become the top platform in the comming months, specially with that event in December(?), but I'm not that optimistic with the X1. Sure, most votes from Halo MCC will move to Halo 5, but besides that I expect the console votes to go down. After all 4 of its top 5 titles release this month, and with the Xbox comunity here being so little prone to take part in this feature I don't expect many to vote for other titles but instead simply don't vote at all. But I'd gladly be proven wrong

I look forward to the next month feature with the changes you have planned.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Wow, somehow I missed the thread. Silly me. Anyway, first things first so thanks Michael for your work... and someone needs to ban TreeTurtle

Great results for Nintendo and WiiU, but the next couple of months will be hard. Splatoon may rise in points after the recent Direct showing its single player mode, but still the WiiU will see a big drop in points.

I also agree that PS4 has a good chance to become the top platform in the comming months, specially with that event in December(?), but I'm not that optimistic with the X1. Sure, most votes from Halo MCC will move to Halo 5, but besides that I expect the console votes to go down. After all 4 of its top 5 titles release this month, and with the Xbox comunity here being so little prone to take part in this feature I don't expect many to vote for other titles but instead simply don't vote at all. But I'd gladly be proven wrong

I look forward to the next month feature with the changes you have planned.

That's exactly what's happening, Spatoon is rising in points, a lot of the other WiiU games are benefiting from Smash Bros's dissappearance.

XB1 could go either way since the fanbase is so small. If a few extra people vote it will go up and vice versa.

As for next months changes, they are only so I publish the results faster. I've tweaked my excel spreadsheet now so that I can simply apply a sort function to organize everything. I still have to make a top 25 list manually, but that only takes a couple minutes.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

^Good to now. The easiest your job is, the better .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

As always, Zelda wins.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
As always, Zelda wins.

Zelda came 2nd, making it the best out of the losers

For December Zelda is winning, but not by much. XenoBlade could still top it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
Pavolink said:
As always, Zelda wins.

Zelda came 2nd, making it the best out of the losers

For December Zelda is winning, but not by much. XenoBlade could still top it.

Yes, but Zelda has only a 45 seconds teaser trailer against a lot of footage and a "targeting" 2015 release date after 2 years of being announced.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

does nintendo win every month with votes because we are constantly told no nintendo fans are on this site,seems strange

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Barenziah said:
does nintendo win every month with votes because we are constantly told no nintendo fans are on this site,seems strange

Playstation and Nintendo are about equal, some months PS is ahead, some months it's not. It depends on what's releasing soon, plus Nintendo fans get hyped for an announced game, where Sony fans wait until they learn about it.

Be that as it may, Sony will be kicking it right before the release of Uncharted 4 and probably Bloodborne.

----

e.g. Right now for December, WiiU and PS4 are almost identical in market share. (off by only 0.3%)

98.2% of the fighting genre is Smash, lol.