By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561

Late to the party... congrats to MS and I hope everyone here go back to the posts they said sales don't matter and retract or keep living in shame.

Warned-  Axum 

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:
When the dust settles MCC will be #4 behind those PS gift cards and will stay there until launch. Could even overtake some of the PS gift cards too perhaps

How long is that Titanfall deal gonna last?

Halo is gonna have such a huge launch at this point.

it will but It wont move as many systems as you think

theresd no mcc bundle in us...sadly...

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

It's gonna do half a mil baby :)

TheDrill said:
It's gonna do half a mil baby :)

In which timeframe and region?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

man-bear-pig said:

It's not confirmed because people could argue that there's like 0 sales separating each position, but yes the ratio is currently over 3:1.

Those people are, well, stupid. Lets assume this:

1. Xbox CoD Bundle - 10
  2. Xbox AC Bundle - 10
  3. Xbox SO Bundle - 10
  4. PS4 - 10 

Oh! Look at that! 10+10+10 = 30! 30/10 = 3/1 = 3

It's selling more than 3:1 on Amazon right now people. Get over it.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

love this votes here on vgc.

1# 350k+
2#  <50k

no1 is doing serious votes. just fanboy bs votes most of the time

Welfare said:
man-bear-pig said:

It's not confirmed because people could argue that there's like 0 sales separating each position, but yes the ratio is currently over 3:1.

1. Xbox CoD Bundle - 10
  2. Xbox AC Bundle - 10
  3. Xbox SO Bundle - 10
  4. PS4 - 10 

@bold = .com

@underlined = remember this, Amazon updates as sales happen.

As for the people being stupid I think a lot of people read Seeces thread title and came in like a bull seeing red without actually taking the time to read the OP fully or all the moderators saying "if you go off like a bull here you're getting banned" and they're all now banned :D 43 pages of replies tho to the X1 doing well, Impressive in a way.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Welfare said:
man-bear-pig said:

1. Xbox CoD Bundle - 10
  2. Xbox AC Bundle - 10
  3. Xbox SO Bundle - 10
  4. PS4 - 10 

@bold = .com

@underlined = remember this, Amazon updates as sales happen.

As for the people being stupid I think a lot of people read Seeces thread title and came in like a bull seeing red without actually taking the time to read the OP fully or all the moderators saying "if you go off like a bull here you're getting banned" and they're all now banned :D 43 pages of replies tho to the X1 doing well, Impressive in a way.

Did you really have to bold and underline what he already knew?

jlmurph2 said:

I don't really have to do anything when it comes to commenting online about games, I should be sleeping right now. Exam in morning and procrastination has set in in a very large and bad way. Didn't mean to offend tho!

ganoncrotch said:
jlmurph2 said:

I don't really have to do anything when it comes to commenting online about games, I should be sleeping right now. Exam in morning and procrastination has set in in a very large and bad way. Didn't mean to offend tho!

Good luck!