By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561

Don't really see how you can go bumping threads bragging about the X1 doing better when WW it will be getting trounced. It's like slagging off a rival team when you beat them but they're 20 points ahead of you in the league.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Don't really see how you can go bumping threads bragging about the X1 doing better when WW it will be getting trounced. It's like slagging off a rival team when you beat them but they're 20 points ahead of you in the league.

The goalpost has moved.  Its no longer about who wins gloabally, its about who wins in the US.  The rest of the world be damned. 

But in all honesty, its better than nothing. At least there is some competition somewhere. I don't think Sony care if the Xbox One wins one region. And at the very least, at least we have a potential race somewhere.

Kerotan/Cosmic
Every catch up starts somewhere, this is good signs 2 weeks before the MCC lands.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Kerotan said:

Huh? Do you even know what you're talking about? My bumping threads comment is about Seece bumping his own prediction threads and the numerous Nintendo fan made Wii U > Xbox One threads.

Around the Network

I really wonder how many of these bundles MS shipped out. Can they keep it up? Be very interesting to see if they csn keep up the numbers up until black Friday, and have enough consoles for black Friday.

Gonna be a fun month

CosmicSex said:
Kerotan said:

The goalpost has moved.  Its no longer about who wins gloabally, its about who wins in the US.  The rest of the world be damned. 

There have been multiple amazon threads about many different regions.... There was a point when they were even going to get banned there were THAT many. 

I personally don't think amazon should be used for sales unless they're really rough predictions. The goal posts are still safely in the same place. It's sure riled a few up though... 

Poor sport. 

ganoncrotch said:
Kerotan/Cosmic
Every catch up starts somewhere, this is good signs 2 weeks before the MCC lands.

how is taking the US with insane money losing deals in Nov/Dec gonna lead to a catch up? Come January Sony wll easily win every month for about 8 months stright and in the US. This holiday they wil wipe the floor everywhere outside the US and maybe UK. 

The deals MS are doing right now have never been seen before and Sony is just standing by and watching. It's not a surprise really and WW (where it matters) will still be a bloodbath. How can you start a comeback when you will lose this holiday by more WW then you did last holiday? 

Ssenkahdavic said:
I really wonder how many of these bundles MS shipped out. Can they keep it up? Be very interesting to see if they csn keep up the numbers up until black Friday, and have enough consoles for black Friday.

Gonna be a fun month

During an interview, Phil Spencer stated that they have been getting their supplys ready for this.  That being said, I think they will be able to meet demand.

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:

Huh? Do you even know what you're talking about? My bumping threads comment is about Seece bumping his own prediction threads and the numerous Nintendo fan made Wii U > Xbox One threads.

we both know that if MS take Nov NPD a lot of threads will be bumped or created with dillusional comments.