By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo should admit being irrelevant in the console space

JazzB1987 said:

Thing is Sony loses money.

Nintendo on the other hand is the only relevant console manufacturer because the others actually make media systems that kinda mimic PCs. So far Nintendo is the only company that does innovate in gaming when it comes to hardware. (Kinect etc. does not count because optional stuff is well optional)

btw isnt a thread like this violating forum rules? (i mean making sarcastic parody threads)

Intresting point. 

Around the Network
Anfebious:

A keyboard hurts a lot more than a wallet. Specially if you hit someone in the head with it.

You wouldn't be the first one who likes to hit people with whatever because they're different than they are.

WhiteEaglePL said:
JazzB1987 said:

Nintendo on the other hand is the only relevant console manufacturer because the others actually make media systems that kinda mimic PCs. So far Nintendo is the only company that does innovate in gaming when it comes to hardware. (Kinect etc. does not count because optional stuff is well optional)

btw isnt a thread like this violating forum rules? (i mean making sarcastic parody threads)

Intresting point. 

So is the other thread but thats ok??? LMAo you're a fucking moron. Take that nintendo controller out of your vagina.

Nintendo fans are a funny bunch :)

Ka-pi96 said:
bubblegamer said:
Funny to see people complain about this while being very happy about the other one. Somewhat telling, wouldn't you say?

Yep, the hypocrisy is strong with them...

Hahaha.

The other was real thread. This is a parody. And suddenly those who were angry at the other one are okay with this one.

Quite telling, too.  

(meanwhile I laugh at the two vgc threads on a different site.)

Around the Network

SoulMessiah said:
ExplodingBlock said:
Gooch_Destroyer should admit being irrelevant on Vgchartz

And you are for some reason?

Never said I was but we are not talking about me are we?

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope.

Sorry gooch. This is being locked. My question is where are all the other mods? I've been busy for the past hour or two and things deteriorate entirely.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
JazzB1987 said:

So? Them losing money doesn't stop their consoles from being awesome.

Who cares if Nintendo innovate or whatever. Gamers quite clearly don't want innovation. They want powerful consoles and great graphics, which is exactly what Sony and to a lesser extent Microsoft are offering. Nintendo aren't, hence they aren't particularly relevant at the moment.

I doubt this is against any rules, there have been countless parody threads like this before so why not this one?

So? Them making awesome "consoles" doesnt prevent me from eating popcorn (this makes as much sense as your first sentence   its just random "see i have a valid point even tho it has nothing to do with anything you said"

PC > PS4 and XB1  your point being? (in terms of visuals and power) There is almost no reason to own a PS4 or XB1 if you have a good PC other than games that are exclusive for no logical reason.  Nintendo does offer different stuff. So they are the most relevant console manufacturer. (The Gamecube was also completely irrelevant tho!) Nintendo has a reason d'etre the others not so much. (if most people care about that or not is irrelevant.)

Sony is a more relevant entertainment company than nintendo because they offer tons of things movies, music etc.

And the term you are looking for is mainstreamers not gamers. Gamers would not want a game to look so good that it gets semi-unplayable because the framerate hovers around in the mid 20s.

AND NO I am not saying PS4 and XBO are only owned by mainstreamers (I own a PS4 myself) I am saying alot of the users are mainstreamers as alot of Wii users were "casuals". Every console has different groups of owners. And the actual group of gamers shrinks (percentage wise) the more people actually own a system.