By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witness playable @ Playstation Experience

Anybody know how long this game is expected to be?

Around the Network

Not the first time it's playable.

Blow just hates us all, and won't release this damn game...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Aura7541 said:
It has been a long while since the last time we've heard about The Witness. Glad to hear that it's finally playable this December :)

yeah.  so much for it's "summer" release.   oh well.  i'm just really glad we finally has some news on the game.  2015 is sooooo staked.

last pic i promise.

kitler53 said:
Aura7541 said:
It has been a long while since the last time we've heard about The Witness. Glad to hear that it's finally playable this December :)

yeah.  so much for it's "summer" release.   oh well.  i'm just really glad we finally has some news on the game.  2015 is sooooo staked.

Yeah... had it came out this summer or this fall, it would've fleshed out the PS4's 2014 library pretty nicely. And yes, 2015 is going to be a beasty year.

Game looks good, will give it that. Got that whole artsy thing going on.

And kitler, technically you are spamming, you could have just put all these pics in your OP and update the OP as you got more pics....... Thats 6 posts that didn't need to be separated.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

it's suppose to have over 500 puzzles.  at even a minute a puzzle it would take over 8 hours to complete the game.  if i remember correctly blow had playtesters play a portion of the game and extrapolated from there something like 30 hours to complete. 

..but with all puzzle games it is highly dependant on how "smart" you are.

Thats some beautiful artstyle

kitler53 said:
chocoloco said:

it's suppose to have over 500 puzzles.  at even a minute a puzzle it would take over 8 hours to complete the game.  if i remember correctly blow had playtesters play a portion of the game and extrapolated from there something like 30 hours to complete. 

..but with all puzzle games it is highly dependant on how "smart" you are.

If you went to college you pretty much are guranteed to be above average. VGC would clearly be slow at the game.

Aw yes. This game looks like its going to kick ass!