By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite retro console and why?

Tagged games:

Which is the last "retro" generation?

3rd (NES, Master System) 4 5.06%

4th (SNES, Genisis, GameBoy) 23 29.11%

5th (N64, PS1) 28 35.44%

6th (GameCube,PS2, GBA) 19 24.05%

7th (PS360,Wii, DS, PSP) 3 3.80%

8th (Ps4, Wii U,3DS) 1 1.27%

9th (Atari 6900) 1 1.27%

Total:79

Well, how reto are we talking. I liked the SNES a lot, but the PSOne was also great.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

4th........... fave retro and fave to this day.

Proudly owned both a SEGA Megadrive & a Super Nintendo Entertainment System......... good times.

this gen will be retro in about 7 years.. the technology is getting bigger as we speak

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

The PS1 with the SNES being at a close second.

The games that came on it are the most memorable. Also:

fory77 said:
QUAKECore89 said:
I dunno, i love most retro Nintendo consoles between 3rd gen & 5th gen(NES, SNES, N64), 2nd gen(Atari 2600) is still retro console by the way, while 6th, 7th & 8th aren't retro consoles.

Are you talking about the poll? I didn't put it there because its obliously retro. I put the NES just in case someone thought that the SNES wasn't retro

And 8th and 9th gen are just jokes or a "see results" option.

Hahaha. It's alright dude.

Around the Network

PS2, followed closely by the Dreamcast and SNES.

Nearly all of my favorite games are on those three systems.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

fory77 said:
QUAKECore89 said:
I dunno, i love most retro Nintendo consoles between 3rd gen & 5th gen(NES, SNES, N64), 2nd gen(Atari 2600) is still retro console by the way, while 6th, 7th & 8th aren't retro consoles.

Are you talking about the poll? I didn't put it there because its obliously retro. I put the NES just in case someone thought that the SNES wasn't retro

Ah yes, you're obviously love Atari, do you collect Atari 2600 games?

N64. Ocarina of Time.

Sega Genesis. Sonic 3 remains one of my favorite games to this day.

I actually still have it in a closet somewhere. I could hook it up and play it right now. Maybe I'll do that later today.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

QUAKECore89 said:
fory77 said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Ah yes, you're obviously love Atari, do you collect Atari 2600 games?

I do but since i live in Bulgaria they are extremely rare.It's like searching for a needle in a haystack the size of the universe.