By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Exclusive Toren.

Aura7541 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Will play for sure.

Now we just need Sony to reannounce The Last Guardian with a mid 2015 release date.

As much as I would love for TLG to come mid 2015, it's definitely not going to happen :/

Sony let's people down so often when they expect great things at events that I am willing to expect great things this time.

Hopefully PS4 and the Playstation Event is the exception.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Will play for sure.

Now we just need Sony to reannounce The Last Guardian with a mid 2015 release date.

As much as I would love for TLG to come mid 2015, it's definitely not going to happen :/

It's possible that TLG and Agent were put back to be PS4 games after they went through initial problems. I doubt either exist or ever will be it's possible. TBH just be happy with what you got and know you are getting. DOn't get excited till the day of these announcements. 

Euphoria14 said:
Aura7541 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Will play for sure.

Sony let's people down so often when they expect great things at events that I am willing to expect great things this time.

Hopefully PS4 and the Playstation Event is the exception.

It doesn't help that they announce a lot of big titles before the big events. Leaks too.