By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Team Racing or Mario Kart 64?

My friends think i'm crazy but i've always enjoyed CTR much more. It's still my favorite cart racer. It's along with another few select playstation games are the reason i bought a psp. Battle mode did kinda suck compared to MK64 and the Adventure mode wasn't quite Diddy Kong Racing but as far as pure unadulterated racing goes nothing beats it in my book.

Around the Network

I actually like Crash Team Racing more for the really neat single player. Mario Kart has the best multiplayer though.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

I really liked CTR but i must say Mario kart 64 is better and more fun.

Mario Kart 64 is the greatest racing game ever!

Never played Mario Kart 64, but I've played Crash Team Racing and still play it, I think it's a good game nd very fun.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

I love Crash Team Racing still to this day and actually preferred Diddy Kong Racing to MK64.

I'd completely forgotten just how many hours I've spent playing those two games (CTR and DDR)

The responses are still pretty much dead even, I didn't think it would be possible on vgchartz. I still believe CTR is better, and am happy to hear that a decent amount of people still play it.

MK64 sorry but i loved that game so much i have played CTR but didnt found it that good =) my opinion at least gameplay i like more MK64

NYANKS said:
The responses are still pretty much dead even, I didn't think it would be possible on vgchartz. I still believe CTR is better, and am happy to hear that a decent amount of people still play it.

Just one thing nyanks of couse you are going to still belive CTR is better... its just a matter of which you like most, it just doesnt matter what people think, if you like the game btter than MK64 then its your choice, why would it change if people say that MK64 is better?? For example i hate resistance i have played so many times and cant find what is so good about it but a lot of people like it, its their choice =)

for its Mario Kart over CTR, no explanations, it was funnier with four player battles and all (I dont know if CTR had multitap but not many people had the peripheral either)
As for Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing, I liked racing better on DKR and battles better on Mario Kart...

anyways, my favorite rcer to this time is mario kart double dash... that was a perfect game IMO