By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone play games at work Wii, PS3 or 360?

Anyone have a cool boss that lets them play games/bring there system to the office or breakroom?? 

I have had the luxury of letting my employees play on break/in my office, My last 2 jobs I have been able to do that, lets hope when I move/decide on a position I can continue to do it. I see no problem with it, I reward my employees if sales are up and their work is finished. Just hope when I relocate I am in the position to do so !

Around the Network

What do you do for work?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
What do you do for work?
Right Now, I am Hotel Gm for 2 locations and a condo project. My previous position was CEO for a supplement/pharmaceutic company. I would let employees play games on their breaks, as I would in my office.I figured that if they get the work done in a timely fasion, they can take a break, especially with stressful jobs, Some of the chemists/liked to play games, some would meditate etc. right now I am moving to California/but havent ruled out other possibilities in Vegas,Movin end of june/if not my baby is due for the 1st week of july/ We know where we are going but I havent 100% decided on my job offers.

Well - yes - but it sort of makes sense, because we are a games development company ;) That said, people (normally) don't play games during the day. Lunchtime & after work. Too much work to do!!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams, you are lucky, lookin back I shouldve pursued a career  in the gaming industry.

Around the Network

I wish I could, but sadly, I can not, although a few years ago I was able to get away with playin Starcraft when I had to back up computers :)