By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blatant font copying - what is Sony's inference?

jlmurph2 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

People need real problems. Here in Brazil the water is running short, people are dying and we are one week from a election that can give four more years to a corrupt president in power for already 12 years.
You guys are angry over a freaking text font.

I don't get this post. Can't you replace bolded with any subject on this site?

We can try:

People need real problems. Here in Brazil the water is running short, people are dying and we are one week from a election that can give four more years to a corrupt president in power for already 12 years.
You guys are angry over a freaking 3 months delay of MGS5.

You guys are angry over a always online DRM policy.

You guys are angry over a 2 GB Ram and 32 GB of memory on a next gen console.

You guys are angry over a 19,99 DLC.

You guys are angry over a gay character.

You guys are angry over a lack of gay characters.

You guys are angry over religion.

You guys are angry over Jon Bon Jovi latest hit single.

You guys are angry over a gigantic Pinata.

Yes, you are right. Makes no sense. Go on.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

ONCE AGAIN COPYCATS AND THEY GET UNDESERVED RESPECT!!!!

That's once again my impression of "Successful" Sony....

[face_plain]

NintendoPie said:

They are flaming Sunset Overdrive before its release by saying it's dead on arrival and will go into the sale bin soon.

If i would be insomniac I would never make a game for sony again (if what you say would be true)

HBninjaX said:
it's just like when Sony used the Spiderman font...

Yeah...except Sony owns the rights to Spider-man, so it'd mean their movie arm decided which font to use, and then used it on the PS3.

Well, it gives Sunset Overdrive some free advertising :D

Around the Network

Might grab Siren after all these years. Only $8.

Gonna get I Am Alive as well. I heard good things, plus it's only $3.49.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

theprof00 said:
HBninjaX said:
it's just like when Sony used the Spiderman font...

which they own...

I laughed at this.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

WagnerPaiva said:

You guys are angry over a freaking text font.

Wow.  I live in America (Fuck yeah!) where things are pretty awesome.  You, on the other hand, are actually effected by the problems in your post and you're online angry over us being angry over a freaking text font!  

Brazillian women are hot by the way.  I'm still kinda jealous of you.

Haha I tried copying the font over hear but css isn't allowed.

At least it looks "great" over there http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

JoeTheBro said:
Haha I tried copying the font over hear but css isn't allowed.

At least it looks "great" over there http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

let me tell you how i really feel.