By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reached a Playstation Milestone

How many have you collected over the years?

Never 22 17.05%

I got one! 18 13.95%

2-5 30 23.26%

6-10 14 10.85%

10-15 11 8.53%

15-20 2 1.55%

20-30 10 7.75%

30-40 4 3.10%

40-50 6 4.65%

50+ 12 9.30%

Total:129
ICStats said:
I think I have none

I am more motivated by unlocking cool stuff, for example before PS3 had Trophies I got the Big Boss Emblem on MGS4 (Beat the game on the Boss Extreme difficulty with 0 deaths, 0 alerts, 0 kills, 0 recovery items used, 0 special items used, and in under 5 hours).

My God I don't even know how that's possible.  I feel like I would get to the end and have been spotted once without noticing or get it in 5 hours 1 minute or something lol.  Way too difficult for me and I LOVE MGS4 but kudos to you sir.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
poklane said:
I have 2. Second Son and First Light. FML

Sounds like you've got a good percentage on PS4 then lol maybe this gen is your platinum gen (TLoU is a fun platinum I would go for that I got it twice)

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I only have one, for Infamous 2, which I consider not only one of Ps3's greatest games, but also one of the best of the entire generation.

Wright said:

I only have one, for Infamous 2, which I consider not only one of Ps3's greatest games, but also one of the best of the entire generation.

I agree.  though I always go back and forth with Infamous 1 and 2.  I like 2's mechanics better and the sense of power at the end, but I also love 1's great origin and the progression I feel from beginning to end along with that CRAZY ending.  They're both great and have the same core gameplay, but there is a lot of variety in the other things I like about them.

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I'm lvl 20 with 11 plats and a bunch more indies at 100%. Seems this gen has plats for indies? I got one for Transistor. DC would be my next one if the online ever worked. Just the 3 online trophies left. Online is not working again today, ffs.

Around the Network

I got like a thousand. Some things just come easy when you're this talented.

Errr.....pay no attention to my sig!!

I have only 1 but I'm close to 1000 total trophies which is my target for the end of this year

platformmaster918 said:
ICStats said:
I think I have none

I am more motivated by unlocking cool stuff, for example before PS3 had Trophies I got the Big Boss Emblem on MGS4 (Beat the game on the Boss Extreme difficulty with 0 deaths, 0 alerts, 0 kills, 0 recovery items used, 0 special items used, and in under 5 hours).

My God I don't even know how that's possible.  I feel like I would get to the end and have been spotted once without noticing or get it in 5 hours 1 minute or something lol.  Way too difficult for me and I LOVE MGS4 but kudos to you sir.

Nah, it just takes lots of patience.  As soon as you hear the alert "?" you have to re-load, but not the whole game just the checkpoint.

My 8th gen collection

I have two. Heavy Rain and Tell Tale The Walking Dead.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.