By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Exclusive Bloodborne Graphics "Off The Charts," Sony Exec Says

fluky-nintendy said:

Graphics are important as well. I want immersion and I want to feel in another world like I deserve & want. The art style being so realistic and reminiscent of the mid ages is a very welcoming factor to the graphics. And the locked 30fps a true achievement that also benefits the already amazing gameplay, which certainly improve over the past games like it has been, never disappointing as a whole.

Why are you guys acting like I said graphics are not important or that this game is going to suck? Graphics could be stylized coupled with an outstanding environment sound and soundtrack and still immerse you in a gory way. But ultimately what is going to keep you playing is the game mechanic/control.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Spiltcoke said:
Hynad said:

Yet an other thread filled with the usual suspects downplaying Sony related stuff...

Move along.

Yep.  The mods here are a joke.  Kowenicki gets away with trolling draining all the time.  Bash Nintendo or x1 get banned.  Troll Sony it's ok.  The mods here need to wake up. Every Sony thread has the same trolls.  Nintendo trolls are rampant here. 

Why do you bring Kowen into this? He hasn't posted any comment here. -__-

That and after only three posts they see to have some idea of members and how the mods act.....

And i think both of you are overreacting, people are criticising the "oh my god graphics" selling point mostly.

Blob said:

That and after only three posts they see to have some idea of members and how the mods act.....

And i think both of you are overreacting, people are criticising the "oh my god graphics" selling point mostly.

Was that hard to figure out?

It was my mistake posting here though. Damn.

Goatseye said:
fluky-nintendy said:

Graphics are important as well. I want immersion and I want to feel in another world like I deserve & want. The art style being so realistic and reminiscent of the mid ages is a very welcoming factor to the graphics. And the locked 30fps a true achievement that also benefits the already amazing gameplay, which certainly improve over the past games like it has been, never disappointing as a whole.

Why are you guys acting like I said graphics are not important or that this game is going to suck? Graphics could be stylized coupled with an outstanding environment sound and soundtrack and still immerse you in a gory way. But ultimately what is going to keep you playing is the game mechanic/control.

People played the alpha the mechanics and controls are outstanding,  even more so then souls.  Concern trolling at its finest.  You sound concerned 

Goatseye said:
Blob said:

Was that hard to figure out?

It was my mistake posting here though. Damn.

Your mistake was your avatar. Do that with an uncharted one and people wouldnt assume you're trolling. It's bullshit if you ask me but people take console wars too seriosly.

Around the Network

Did Sony announce a beta/demo for the general public yet?

Blob said:

Your mistake was your avatar. Do that with an uncharted one and people wouldnt assume you're trolling. It's bullshit if you ask me but people take console wars too seriosly.

Eh it's ok. If anything, it just helps me control my instinctive/impulsive reactions.

It is indeed very beautiful, especially the fur on the boss in the alpha, shit be cray

Blob said:
Hynad said:
Spiltcoke said:

Yep.  The mods here are a joke.  Kowenicki gets away with trolling draining all the time.  Bash Nintendo or x1 get banned.  Troll Sony it's ok.  The mods here need to wake up. Every Sony thread has the same trolls.  Nintendo trolls are rampant here. 

No overreaction on my part. The people complaining about the graphics centric topic here are the same that always downplay anything Sony related every chance they get. They complain that only the graphics are mentioned and praised here, and go as far as doubting or wondering if the gameplay will be any good. Even though they know full well the developers have an excellent track record and are praised for their gameplay systems. The hypocrisy is clear as crystal.

Hynad said:
Blob said:
Hynad said:
Spiltcoke said:

No overreaction on my part. The people complaining about the graphics centric topic here are those not favouring the PS brand. They complain that only the graphics are mentioned and praised here, and go as far as doubting or wondering if the gameplay will be any good. Even though they know full well the developers have an excellent track record and are praised for their gameplay systems. The hypocrisy is clear as crystal.

Exactly,  perfect example of concern trolling.  I am "concerned the game play won't be good".  This coming from people who don't even have ps4s.  The series is known for tight refined mechanics and game play.  Funny thing is they think people fall for concern trolling.