By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Exclusive Bloodborne Graphics "Off The Charts," Sony Exec Says

LemonSlice said:
I think the "wetness" he felt was his pants.

Another classic bazinga by LemonSlice !

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Bloodborne is too scary for me to consider it anything but a terrible game.

Yes we get it, it's not on your prefered system so it's terrible.

Tachikoma said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Bloodborne is too scary for me to consider it anything but a terrible game.

Yes we get it, it's not on your prefered system so it's terrible.

Lol ^ ^, i know what you did.

Goatseye said:
bubblegamer said:

The controlls weren´t clunky and that has little to do with Bloodborne as the team under Miyazki is making this one, not the DS2 team.

The controls/gameplay do feel better in DS2 but it was still sub par compared to top 3rd person adventure games.

And I didn't say anything about Bloodborne but From Software. I haven't seen enough of Bloodborne to judge it either way.

Funny thing though, the topic is about Bloodborne! Weird huh!!

The game is no cid ghosts. And um sure it plays good. Butfrom what we have seen The Witcher 3 looks a lot better visually.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:

Yeah weird that From Software is making it. Can I talk about them? And their games?

Goatseye said:
bubblegamer said:

Yeah weird that From Software is making it. Can I talk about them? And their games?

Souls games have some of the best most refined controls and mechanics of any game last gen and reviews bear that our.  Why did not 1 review mention clunky controls?  You are trolling cause this game won't be on xbox.  There is nothing clunky about souls games mechanics or controls.  The games difficulty is also never cheap or unfair.  Reviews all point this out.  The level design,  atmosphere,  combat and exploration in souls games put most games to shame.  Stop trolling.  Your post history makes that obvious. 

Areal-Llort said:
Why do I get the feeling it's gonna be one of those games where it's praised for its graphics and not the gameplay..?

Because you're taking one statement from Sony and ignoring everything beta testers have been saying about how fantastic the gameplay is?

edit: Oh dear, it looks like we can all look forward to yet another dozen or so hate filled Sony exclusive threads.

The PS5 Exists. 

TheDarkTriforce said:
GamechaserBE said:
Graphics importance is way overrated...

This! It's always the same with Sony, they are praising their games to heaven and then in the end it's an average game like DriveClub! I'm sick of these self praise from Sony!

Stop trolling.  Yes tlou,  uncharted,  demons souls,  God of war,  lbp ,  etc are all average... . This game is made by guys who never made a bad game and are known for refined game play.  Please.  Let me guess Nintendo fan? 

Goatseye said:

It's not about the difficult in itself. It's cheap difficulty, poor character control (game mechanics), bad hit box detection and weird way to tell story through.

There are games that are super hard but the developers make it bearable with excellent character and camera control.

This statement couldn't have been more wrong. The game mechanics, controls, and the difficulty are all  excellent. The only problem  that I can see may be the console it is coming out on.