By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Qur'an exposed.

Surah 69:30-36 says "[Allah will say], 'Seize him and shackle him. Then into Hellfire drive him. Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him.' Indeed, he did not used to believe in Allah, the Most Great, nor did he encourage the feeding of the poor. So there is not for him here this Day any devoted friend nor any food except from the discharge of wounds".

88:1-6 says "Has there reached you the report of the Overwhelming [event]? [Some] faces, that Day, will be humbled, working [hard] and exhausted. They will [enter to] burn in an intensely hot Fire. They will be given drink from a boiling spring. For them there will be no food except from a poisonous, thorny plant"

Around the Network

?
Why is this in the gaming section?

and what are you even trying to say?

im confused :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

do0m3DSSS!!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Please go be religious elsewhere, ty. This has no place here, especially not in this section.

Around the Network

I love how people online think they know more than those who have studied it for many years in Arabic and think they can "expose" the Quran in a couple of minutes

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

To answer all the questions:
1. It's in the gaming section because there is no religion section. I didn't like anything else.
2. It means the Qur'an has a contradiction, therefore making it, y'know, not having almighty perfection.

Roma said:

I love how people online think they know more than those who have studied it for many years in Arabic and think they can "expose" the Quran in a couple of minutes

What's it say in Arabic?

Why are we bringing religion, sacrilege in this case, to a gaming website?

Roma said:

Enlighten us.