By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predicting 2015 in Gaming

small44 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Heres mine: Everything we want to play will be delayed!

Also, Sony will announce a new handheld after the flop of the vita? What??

Gamecube flop and didn't stop Nintendo from releasing the Wii and Nintendo has more console flop then Sony Sony has only 1 handheld that flop and one succesfull if Sony succeed to attract 3rd party the next handheld if it release could do good sale like PSP.

Gamecube made nintendo a profit though.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
small44 said:

Gamecube flop and didn't stop Nintendo from releasing the Wii and Nintendo has more console flop then Sony Sony has only 1 handheld that flop and one succesfull if Sony succeed to attract 3rd party the next handheld if it release could do good sale like PSP.

We don't know if PSV  make profit or not especially with all those indies but that not the point my point is because a console didn't sell well dosn't mean the next console will not sell well too

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
Clyde32 said:
small44 said:

We don't know if PSV  make profit or not especially with all those indies but that not the point my point is because a console didn't sell well dosn't mean the next console will not sell well too

Sony usually just lets software take care of the profits. This isn't the case here.

Clyde32 said:
small44 said:
Clyde32 said:
small44 said:

Sony usually just lets software take care of the profits. This isn't the case here.

We don't know how indies make profit for Sony

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:

We don't know how indies make profit for Sony

Same way other games do. Just less profit. 

Around the Network

3DS:
xenoblade chronicles on N3DS will be a million seller in japan.
YW3 will be even bigger than YW2.
Not a main pokemon game this year, instead, a amiibo only free to play pokemon game will be released.
MM3D announce
Account system! yeah
7 to 8 million sold at end of 2015.

Wii U:
No delay for zelda U
11M by end of 2014 will bring a few multiplats back. For instance, FIFA.
Ubisoft will show a wii U exclusive.
DLC for smash bros
HW will achieve 1 million sales.
2015 will be the top selling year of wii U

jonathanalis said:
3DS:
xenoblade chronicles on N3DS will be a million seller in japan.
YW3 will be even bigger than YW2.
Not a main pokemon game this year, instead, a amiibo only free to play pokemon game will be released.
MM3D announce
Account system! yeah
7 to 8 million sold at end of 2015.

Wii U:
No delay for zelda U
11M by end of 2014 will bring a few multiplats back. For instance, FIFA.
Ubisoft will show a wii U exclusive.
DLC for smash bros
HW will achieve 1 million sales.
2015 will be the top selling year of wii U

if this comes back to wii u ill buy it for sure

dont care about no graphics

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Heres mine
Wii U:
1:galaxy 3, metroid prime 4, and endless ocean are some of the excluisves announced at e3 2015 making it the best e3 nintendo has ever had
2:zelda u sells over 300k consoles debut week in us
3: smash keeps sales up 20k yoy(so wii u will have a baseline of 50-60k
4: mario maker boosts more sales than 3d world with a new bundle
5: yoshi and splatoon also gets bundles and keep the sales consistently ok
6: xeno x launches with 200k in us first week
7: devil third bombs
8: my previous galxy 3 prediction will release along with zelda and it pushed wii u to the greatest sales itll ever have during the holidays
9:star fox delayed
10: wii u sells 6 million consoles in 2015 with endless ocean, prime 4, new ac, and pokken slated for early 2016

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Heres mine
Wii U:
1:galaxy 3, metroid prime 4, and endless ocean are some of the excluisves announced at e3 2015 making it the best e3 nintendo has ever had
2:zelda u sells over 300k consoles debut week in us
3: smash keeps sales up 20k yoy(so wii u will have a baseline of 50-60k
4: mario maker boosts more sales than 3d world with a new bundle
5: yoshi and splatoon also gets bundles and keep the sales consistently ok
6: xeno x launches with 200k in us first week
7: devil third bombs
8: my previous galxy 3 prediction will release along with zelda and it pushed wii u to the greatest sales itll ever have during the holidays
9:star fox delayed
10: wii u sells 6 million consoles in 2015 with endless ocean, prime 4, new ac, and pokken slated for early 2016

I would like to buy Endless Ocean U if they release it. God willing I am alive and have the money, that is...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

small44 said:

Sony doesen't care about the PlayStation Vita, what makes you think they would care about a new portable PlayStation system?