By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend of Korra: Season 4 Thread! (Spoilers for all episodes)

This was nice scene. Korra finally did away with that poison and also got the hug.

Looking foward to getting out of the swamp. So long, Toph...

Around the Network
green_sky said:

This was nice scene. Korra finally did away with that poison and also got the hug.

Looking foward to getting out of the swamp. So long, Toph...

It was a great scene indeed. Also, a nice way to say farewell to Toph. I'd be fine if she doesn't appear anymore. This was a perfect way to say goodbye.

The highlight for me was when Toph told Korra to learn from her enemies. It was always pretty obvious those guys had kind of good intentions, but I loved seeing it acknowledged.

Also, yeah, I knew Kuvira threatened Zaofu before, but the super casual way they said it (Ikki didn't even notice ) was kind of surprising.

Edit: Also, where do you get these Gifs from?

morenoingrato said:

It was a great scene indeed. Also, a nice way to say farewell to Toph. I'd be fine if she doesn't appear anymore. This was a perfect way to say goodbye.

The highlight for me was when Toph told Korra to learn from her enemies. It was always pretty obvious those guys had kind of good intentions, but I loved seeing it acknowledged.

Also, yeah, I knew Kuvira threatened Zaofu before, but the super casual way they said it (Ikki didn't even notice ) was kind of surprising.

Edit: Also, where do you get these Gifs from?

Yep. Learn from them as they had good idea but went bonkers.  

I get the gifs and pics from reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastAirbender/

Now that my secret is out. The era of green sky is over...never

This worked alright. Korra X Avengers. 

green_sky said:

This worked alright. Korra X Avengers. 

Heh, it actualyl did.

Also, new clip of the next episode in Nick!

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Heh, it actualyl did.

Also, new clip of the next episode in Nick!

Yea, so cool.

Baatar Jr. seems more of a dick than the main antagonist. 

green_sky said:

Yea, so cool.

Baatar Jr. seems more of a dick than the main antagonist. 

Yeah, he is pretty annoying.

This episode is going to be goooooood! HEIL KUVIRA!

Still kind of a set-up, but amazingly executed. I was left hungry for more. Can't wait until next week.

Also, I cant believe someone as smart as Kuvira can fall for Zhu Li's blatantly obvious lie.

morenoingrato said:

1) Still kind of a set-up, but amazingly executed. I was left hungry for more. Can't wait until next week.

2) Also, I cant believe someone as smart as Kuvira can fall for Zhu Li's blatantly obvious lie.

1) Agree. Those 20 or so odd minutes just fly by so fast.

2) That's because she "did the thing." Love the characters in this show. http://avatarparallels.tumblr.com/post/68398487866/do-the-thing

Why are the so called feminist not getting this some awards. The female characters are some of the best ever. Oh well blah. 

This was interesting...

And this ofcourse 

Am liking Korra the diplomat. She is much more calm. I'll throw another smiley, just cause.