By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games should I beat on this 3DS?

Play the driver game on it, got 20 missions can be beaten in an hour and 100%'d in 2. Also not a bad game as a tech demo + it's the only place on the 3ds you'll see brains spread across a cars bonnet.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Mario 3D Land (~9hrs)
New Mario bros 2 (~8hrs)
Sonic Lost World (~8hrs)
Resident Evil Revelations (~ 12hrs campaing only)
Kid Icarus Uprising (~11hrs)
Fire Emblem Awakening (~16hrs)

That's from the tip of my head. Zelda games are long around 30~40hrs if you decide to collect the so necessary heart pieces.Metal gear colection should be long too, and bravely defaults is easily 30hrs long (more).

Hope this helps winning the bet!

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

MRKs said:

Mario 3D Land (~9hrs)
New Mario bros 2 (~8hrs)
Sonic Lost World (~8hrs)

That's from the tip of my head. Zelda games are long around 30~40hrs if you decide to collect the so necessary heart pieces.Metal gear colection should be long too, and bravely defaults is easily 30hrs long (more).

Thanks! Also, he also has Star Fox 64 3D.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
MRKs said:

Mario 3D Land (~9hrs)
New Mario bros 2 (~8hrs)
Sonic Lost World (~8hrs)

Thanks! Also, he also has Star Fox 64 3D.

StarFox 64 is 1hr long (altough it does have a great replayability) 

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

My sig explains all. Right now the games I see are Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, LOZ: A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Bravely Default, Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Sonic: Lost World.

A Link between Worlds takes around 19-22 hours to beat... so its not that long... Ocarina of Time however takes about 25 to even 40 hours... although its a masterpiece of a game, for betting circumstances I do not recommend playing it if you want to win the bet...

Bravely Default is also another REALLY LONG Game... 40 -100 Hours of gameplay to that one... Fire Emblem Awakening can be Easy if you play on easy, on casual mode, and skipping LOTs of side quest but its still really long like that too (30+ hours) plus its a great game... rushing on it would take out lots of enjoyable parts... so skip that one till the very end...

Concentrate on Star Fox 64 first, NSMB2, Mario 3d Land, Sonic Lost World, RE Revelations, and then Kid Icarus... You can definitely finish these games in under a month.. Pokèmon Y is at least 39 hours of gameplay too... and Meyal Gear Solid 3 is just an EXACT port of the PS2 version in length (but worst controllers w/o the circle pad pro). That might be easy for you if you beat the vanilla one.

For more info on how long games usually are... just go to http://www.howlongtobeat.com/ and just type the game on the search bar... theyll verify what I just said too...

Around the Network

You can't beat all those games in a month. Unless you are free every day of the week of course! In any case start with the platformers and if you have time go to the RPG's.

You should go to Howlongtobeat. It's a site that gives you an average of how much the game is going to last you!

...Good luck!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"