By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Info about Sony's unannounced AAA

daredevil.shark said:

Add me in the hype train.

I would if I could. I've only ever been on one hype train and that was after weeks of begging over at Gaf. :)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

third person?  lightning?  

I'd cry out of happiness.

Munkeh111 said:
God of War (or something)

Announced at the VGX awards on the 5th December

Either I've got insider information or I can make a guess based on past Sony announcements or

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 12h12 hours ago
Games Will Rise. 12/5/14

I guessed the same a while back but now I think that game will be announced at the PlayStation Experience in Las Vegas.

Edit: About what tidux said. It sounds like Horizon but I don't know how that random Swedish gamer would get to see that.

Don't copy random editorials.

Done.

daredevil.shark said:

Done.

LOL. Nice one falla!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Must... resist... the hype!!

These recent announcements are getting me even more excited. But the hype... to believe or not to believe?

Lol Tidux???, No...., I say don't believe this guy, if it's from Shinoby probably, but Tidux ? not a chance. But i believe the game is real but seeing him play or seeing from the trailer it's impossible.

I was believing rumors about a PPS4 reveal in december... but now that tidux is on the train... my expectations have been dialed down to zero.

He's like the anti rumour.

Ka-pi96 said:
ThatDanishGamer said:
Munkeh111 said:
God of War (or something)

Announced at the VGX awards on the 5th December

Either I've got insider information or I can make a guess based on past Sony announcements or

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 12h12 hours ago
Games Will Rise. 12/5/14

I guessed the same a while back but now I think that game will be announced at the PlayStation Experience in Las Vegas.

Hmmm, they were rumoured to have 2 games to announce weren't they?

Perhaps. Maybe they even want to show the PlayStation VR.

I'm guessing that the unannounced Sony Santa Monica and Media Molecule games will be the Sony's big fall 2015 games so they could be announced.

About what I said before. It's also possible that they show a teaser trailer the day before the PlayStation Experience (at VGX) to bring more gamers to their Las Vegas event.

Don't copy random editorials.

If it was from gnikananab I would believe.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."