By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare Working On "Jaw Dropping, Never-Been-Done-Before" Game For Xbox One

It will be jaw dropping alright... Jaw droppingly disappointing...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I say it's gonna be a mashup with Xbox properties. Maybe a new form of Halo side game.

I hope it is a kinect game, need to give it some use.

Sort of Off Topic, but this got me thinking of Microsofts huge megaton that they were going to announce some months ago.
What was it, anyone?
Thank you

A Donkey Kong game has never been done for Xbox and would definitely have people's jaws drop.

Around the Network
TheAdjustmentBureau said:
bubblegamer said:
TheAdjustmentBureau said:
Rare is back this gen. They are gonna come back with a vengence. Conker, banjo, etc. This is rates generation. Oh this is gonna be Xbox best ever generation. Can't wait.

Sadly they're not going to make those games. They are obviously pointing to more Kinect games by this PR statement.

That makes no sense. Phil Spencer head of Xbox has told rare to move away from Kinect. So they are free to do what they want. Phils going there next month to see their projects. Good times I sense.

That's just PR. Let's see what the means before drawing hopeful conclusions.

Well, I'd hope it's never been done before. If it was done before, they would run in to some serious copyright issues.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
Well, I'd hope it's never been done before. If it was done before, they would run in to some serious copyright issues.

If it is done before, they'll just slightly mix up the story so it won't look like the original.

You know, they should copy some movie plots and slap an average TPS mechanic to it and wait for the awards.

Goatseye said:
VanceIX said:

If it is done before, they'll just slightly mix up the story so it won't look like the original.

You know, they should copy some movie plots and slap an average TPS mechanic to it and wait for the awards.

Oooooooooooooooo shots fired!!!!

Anyway OT

We will see what it is soon enough!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

RealGamingExpert said:
Banjo Kazooie Shooter confirmed.

Banjo Kabloomie