By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gameblog.fr: Huge PS4 exclusive will be revealed in december

A patch that makes AC Unity 1080p and 60fps

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

Candy Crush Saga PS4 console exclusive - $39.99

daredevil.shark said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That's kind of hard to imagine. What is there that would really make people rage by being PS4 exclusive?

From Sofware going Sony first party.

Dayyum. Doubtful though.

celador said:
Rockstar have made Red Dead 2 PS4 exclusive as a sorry about Agent.

As a Playstation guy, i hope not Red Dead 2. Would be shady thing to do. Hopefully it's a new IP if it's 3rd party.

hhhmmm...a game that will make people rage...Can I haz Battlefront 3? People would freak if that was exclusive.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I think the 3rd party game will be Sillent Hills, I mean the P.T. demo is still only playable on PS4 don't you think it would've been released on Xbox One by now?

I'll also 2nd a Platinum game, since these guys seem to be spreading exclusive love throughout all consoles (Bayo 2 and Scalebound)

ethomaz said:

Ka-pi96 said:

That's kind of hard to imagine. What is there that would really make people rage by being PS4 exclusive?

Titanfall 2, Ryse 2, Dead Rising 4, Sunset Overdrive 2, etc (I neither entered in the obvious ones ME4, GTAVI, etc).... there is tons of options that will make Xbox fans rage.

Or it could just be the same overhyped nonsense that continues to leak out like this all the time. I still remember Thuway leaking things about The Order and how amazing this new game is going to be before anyone saw gameplay.

Also why would they announce Titanfall 2 or Sunset Overdrive 2 so soon? Especially SO?

MB1025 said:

Or it could just be the same overhyped nonsense that continues to leak out like this all the time. I still remember Thuway leaking things about The Order and how amazing this new game is going to be before anyone saw gameplay.

Also why would they announce Titanfall 2 or Sunset Overdrive 2 so soon? Especially SO?

Did you play The Order?

It is a game that make Xbone fans cry or hate... so it needs to be a seque of a game that released on Xbox plataform... these that I listed are the biggest make Xbones fans cry.

celador said:
Rockstar have made Red Dead 2 PS4 exclusive as a sorry about Agent.

LOL that really would have people raging. Though I seriously doubt it could be it.

i still believe Insomniac could surprise us with resistance 4 ... although Folklore 2 would be nice