By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Character Elimination Game - RESULTS ARE IN!

Who do you want to win?

Link 34 35.42%

Samus 33 34.38%

Zelda 7 7.29%

Shulk 10 10.42%

Ness 5 5.21%

Luigi 7 7.29%

Total:96

+Luigi
-Samus

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:
+ Ness
- Fiora

And if shes gone already - Zelda

You asked for it then.

+Zelda

-Ness

FINALLY I can respond, didnt have time to do more than vote this morning and my internet was messed up 2 hours ago when I voted (It actually said my post failed to go through)

But what I was GOING to say is at this point pretty much every character left has someone that will downvote my character if I downvote them so really not much more risk in staying on Fiora, plus she was like, 1 vote away from death anyways, seems a little late to try to get people to stop XD

+Ness
-Rosalina

Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:
+ Flora
- Ness

Fiora has already been eliminated. You can vote for Shulk if you'd like(Or anyone else)

Oh for fuck's sake. Remind me where Melia and Riki came again, Clyde! 

+Zelda

-Ness

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:
+ Flora
- Ness

Fiora has already been eliminated. You can vote for Shulk if you'd like(Or anyone else)

Oh for fuck's sake. Remind me where Melia and Riki came again, Clyde! 

+Zelda

-Ness

Melia>Riki for me. Riki will return via DK Barrel when the time is right. 

Around the Network
pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:

FINALLY I can respond, didnt have time to do more than vote this morning and my internet was messed up 2 hours ago when I voted (It actually said my post failed to go through)

But what I was GOING to say is at this point pretty much every character left has someone that will downvote my character if I downvote them so really not much more risk in staying on Fiora, plus she was like, 1 vote away from death anyways, seems a little late to try to get people to stop XD

Ugh, fine. Why are you trying to kill Zelda? You clearly like Link. Go after someone else. Rosalina perhaps? Or Yoshi? I'll leave Ness alone if you do. Here watch

+Zelda

-Yoshi

Ness could make top 5 easily with one less person downvoting.

HylianSwordsman said:
pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:

Ugh, fine. Why are you trying to kill Zelda? You clearly like Link. Go after someone else. Rosalina perhaps? Or Yoshi? I'll leave Ness alone if you do. Here watch

+Zelda

-Yoshi

LOL You just mean you wont leave me alone huh? Whatever, doesn't matter all my guys are auto top 10 now :P

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

HylianSwordsman said:
pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:

+Zelda

-Yoshi

Honestly I was hoping she was the safest bet XD didnt actualy dislike ANY of the characters inthis elimination, like all 30 at least a little.  As is the characters look like this

Want to Win:

Shulk

Link

Ness

Samus

Characters who people whave said they will downvote me for attacking:

Rosalina

Yoshi

Luigi

Zelda

So guess the only thing I can do is downvote the one I actually like least :P

+ Ness

- Rosalina

Sorry person I told I wouldnt downvote her~

Here crush my dreams of Rosalina at 5th place.

C'mon.......there's only 3 characters left to eliminate then you can down vote her all you want. I will even no longer upvote her at that point.

+Rosalina
-Ness

I don't even know what my truces are by this point.

pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:

Honestly I was hoping she was the safest bet XD didnt actualy dislike ANY of the characters inthis elimination, like all 30 at least a little.  As is the characters look like this

Want to Win:

Shulk

Link

Ness

Samus

Characters who people whave said they will downvote me for attacking:

Rosalina

Yoshi

Luigi

Zelda

So guess the only thing I can do is downvote the one I actually like least :P

+ Ness

- Rosalina

Sorry person I told I wouldnt downvote her~

Well to be honest, I like all 30 as well to some extent. Except Riki who's annoying. But hey, I share all your "want to wins", except for Ness who I'd be totally cool with getting top 5, so looks like we're pretty much on the same page anyway.