By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

K, I believe everything is up to date.

Edit: Updated the Socom 4 screenshot.  Apparently a new batch was released around the end of April that I missed.  The game is looking quite good.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
EIGHT DAYS, am I the only one who want this game

Also, I noticed the little dig at the 360 exclusives that are coming to PC as well, at the top there

no. the damn trailer blew me away? literally!

Updated Killzone 3 for the 2011 list.

Now that there's a new site, perhaps a refreshed thread?  I'm a little tired of seeing monkeh comment on how awesome Eight Days is even though it's canned/on hold.  (:

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

It seem go to be here again and again

Nensi

Around the Network

Indeed it is.  3.0 totally fucked up my layout, so I'm kinda waiting with the half-hearted hope ioi will increase the width of the forums again.

Either that or I may abandon this thread and create a thread dedicated to Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios instead, focusing on the different studios, what they most recently worked on, what they're currently working on, what platforms they're working on, etc.

Or I may do both.  Who knows.

^^I like this studios idea, I like it a lot.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

makingmusic476 said:

Indeed it is.  3.0 totally fucked up my layout, so I'm kinda waiting with the half-hearted hope ioi will increase the width of the forums again.

Either that or I may abandon this thread and create a thread dedicated to Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios instead, focusing on the different studios, what they most recently worked on, what they're currently working on, what platforms they're working on, etc.

Or I may do both.  Who knows.

yea do that

Am I the only one seriously amped about SOCOM 4?

No but there probably isnt a lot of people who are. But add me to the short list too