By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

epinefridis said:
@makingmusic476
As far as i know, Sony stopped the back roll of LA Noire. I don't see why would it be considered as an exclusive. Do you have a link?

To be fair, this is only a rumor so far. Until there's confirmation of some sort, I think it can stay on the list.

Around the Network
Deviation59 said:
epinefridis said:
@makingmusic476
As far as i know, Sony stopped the back roll of LA Noire. I don't see why would it be considered as an exclusive. Do you have a link?

To be fair, this is only a rumor so far. Until there's confirmation of some sort, I think it can stay on the list.

To be ultimately fair, the exclusivety of LA Noire was a rumour. And it was one of the early and unsuccessful promotional arms in Sonys brainwashing campaign about the capabilities of Blu Ray. (The game is too big for a DVD and other relevant BS, now it fits fine) . The list is already big and interesting enough for a Sony fan. (for me its just Eight Days-that looks really promising, other than that, not much). Why are you desperately trying to enlarge it?

epinefridis said:
Deviation59 said:
epinefridis said:
@makingmusic476

To be ultimately fair, the exclusivety of LA Noire was a rumour. And it was one of the early and unsuccessful promotional arms in Sonys brainwashing campaign about the capabilities of Blu Ray. (The game is too big for a DVD and other relevant BS, now it fits fine) . The list is already big and interesting enough for a Sony fan. (for me its just Eight Days-that looks really promising, other than that, not much). Why are you desperately trying to enlarge it?

Desperately? Really? Seems like you're the fanboy here. If it's true that Sony is funding LA Noire, then I think it's safe to assume it's an exclusive. Now if the rumor were to be confirmed that Sony had dropped funding of the game then the rumor that the game might go multi-platform would hold a hell of a lot more water.

Deviation59 said:
You should add Motorstorm 2 to the 2008 list. Err, Motorstorm Pacifica, I guess. Bleah. I prefer Motorstorm 2.

It's been on the 2008 list since I created the thread. >_>

@epinefridis:  The game was announced exclusive, and aside from rumors, that has not changed.  

Once either a PC or 360 version is announced, I'll adjust the thread, and the rumors have only point towards a possible PC release thu far. 

According to Surfer Girl LA Noire. is no longer PS3 exclusive, and her written impressions and insider info seem to show it wasnt worth being one either lol. The game is supposedly so below average that theres already been quite a few resignations on the project.

Seriously, its from some of the people who made fucking Getaway, why would Sony have an exclusive from them? lol

To me its not even a loss, its good that people will get to enjoy it on both consoles.... if they will be willing to buy it.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network
rukusa said:
According to Surfer Girl LA Noire. is no longer PS3 exclusive, and her written impressions and insider info seem to show it wasnt worth being one either lol. The game is supposedly so below average that theres already been quite a few resignations on the project.

Seriously, its from some of the people who made fucking Getaway, why would Sony have an exclusive from them? lol

To me its not even a loss, its good that people will get to enjoy it on both consoles.... if they will be willing to buy it.

Aren't the Getaway guys working on that other game...um...what was it called. Oh yeah, the Getaway 3? :P

And Surfer Girl? Lulz. Back in December (s)he said that Factor 5's next two games would be ps3 exclusives, yet it's already been confirmed that their next title is a Wii game.

If it's confirmed by a real source that LA Noire is multiplat, then I'll believe it.

Edit: And as for why Sony would want an exclusive from the guys that made the Getaway, maybe it's because they own them? :P 

makingmusic476 said:
rukusa said:

Aren't the Getaway guys working on that other game...um...what was it called.  Oh yeah, the Getaway 3? :P

And Surfer Girl?  Lulz.  Back in December (s)he said that Factor 5's next two games would be ps3 exclusives, yet it's already been confirmed that their next title is a Wii game. 

If it's confirmed by a real source that LA Noire is multiplat, then I'll believe it. 

-Some of the people from the original Getaway team split and established their own team known as "Team Bondi".
So lemme correct and say its made by ex-Getaway developers.
-seriously? I have dust off my research on Surfer chick.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:
makingmusic476 said:
rukusa said:

Aren't the Getaway guys working on that other game...um...what was it called.  Oh yeah, the Getaway 3? :P

And Surfer Girl?  Lulz.  Back in December (s)he said that Factor 5's next two games would be ps3 exclusives, yet it's already been confirmed that their next title is a Wii game. 

-Some of the people from the original Getaway team split and established their own team known as "Team Bondi".

I don't really trust surfer girl, so let's just wait for some concrete info on this game, as it has been announced as a PS3 exclusive, it shall stay that way until announced otherwise

rukusa said:
makingmusic476 said:
rukusa said:

Aren't the Getaway guys working on that other game...um...what was it called. Oh yeah, the Getaway 3? :P

And Surfer Girl? Lulz. Back in December (s)he said that Factor 5's next two games would be ps3 exclusives, yet it's already been confirmed that their next title is a Wii game.

Actually, it turns out it was just one game.  But I could've sworn it was two. 

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-thirtieth-things.html 

But either way, their next game is most definitely a Wii game, and not a ps3 game. 

And LOL at the first comment on that page. 

Ah good, this was a nice reminder to update my GameQ on Gamefly. Thanks, now I just need to get as close as I can to level 55 in Call of Duty 4 before I go for the next game. Though I'm seriously getting tired of the delay and how it feels like I have to take somebody completely off guard just to be able to get a kill at times.