By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Illuminati Confirmed

Choose

I believe it. 109 45.80%

Conspiracy crap! 128 53.78%

Total:237
o_O.Q said:
The_Yoda said:
Looks similar to me too although looking at your links the controlled ones collapse less uniformly than 7. They go from the inward out not all at once.

thats true may have to do with structural differences i guess

Like I said the footprints of the buildings are different shapes as well I can't imagine that doesn't factor.

edit: Well I'm off to bed night.

Around the Network
padib said:
curl-6 said:
mii-gamer said:

These comments are hilarious

I know right? I needed a good laugh.

It's sad. You are the typical victim of crowd psychology. Denial of the effects of covert psychological propaganda is a sad reality and part of what fuels crowd manipulation.

To all in this thread, do watch the video posted by o_O.Q

You sir are the victim of propaganda. This is reality, not the X-files.

Nintentacle said:
NightDragon83 said:
This illuminati stuff is funny... I can only imagine all the King Kong imagery and a myriad of other films and images if it was the Empire State Building that was hit instead of the WTC.

Wait, so this is a coincidence?

This has been debunked many many times. JFK never said this.

7 days before his assassination he was giving a speech to the American Federation of Labour regarding the high unemployment rates and talks of tax reductions and so on.

You can educate yourself further here: http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKWHA-239-002.aspx

In future, please dont spout conspiracy bullsh*t without proper research.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

So.. after a great weekend with lots of alcohol.. I go to work, checked my email, checked the news and then I checked out this site.. so this is what you guys have done during the weekend? thanks guys.. great read

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

padib said:

I listened to the actual speach and also read the transcript. He does say that...

Perhaps you should do more research.

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011/12/new-world-order-exposed-john-f-kennedy.html

@Curl. Do your research. You clearly haven't already.

Your idea of "research" seems to be consuming mass amounts of conspiracy theory propaganda.

Around the Network
padib said:
curl-6 said:

Your idea of "research" seems to be consuming mass amounts of conspiracy theory propaganda.

Have you read/heard the JFK speech?

You've already made up your mind that "research" only includes sources that back up your view. Cos the rest is, conveniently, "a cover up, maaaan."

Illuminati is real
These symbols are all over the place, have been playing divinity : OS and the all seeing eye is there in the rift transport icon.
If you really want a heavy dose of this crap play Civ 4 and go for the United Nations wonder/winning conditions.

padib said:
Cleary397 said:

This has been debunked many many times. JFK never said this.

7 days before his assassination he was giving a speech to the American Federation of Labour regarding the high unemployment rates and talks of tax reductions and so on.

You can educate yourself further here: http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKWHA-239-002.aspx

In future, please dont spout conspiracy bullsh*t without proper research.

I listened to the actual speach and also read the transcript. He does say that...

Perhaps you should do more research.

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011/12/new-world-order-exposed-john-f-kennedy.html

@Curl. Do your research. You clearly haven't already.

How about you listen to the speech i provided, which is the official public record recording instead of a youtube video hosted on a conspiracy website.

Here is the full transcript for your education: http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=9523

and at no point it the statement written on the meme you provided even remotely mentioned.

Please, please, please, I beg you, do not cite conspiracy websites as evidence. This ruins your credibility.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

curl-6 said:
padib said:
curl-6 said:

Have you read/heard the JFK speech?

You've already made up your mind that "research" only includes sources that back up your view. Cos the rest is, conveniently, "a cover up, maaaan."

You're so right.

I garuntee he did not listen to the audio provided, or follow the transcript. He posted a reply 14 minutes after i supplied it to him, and given that the speech is 25 minutes long its impossible for him to actually have listened and analysed the evidence.

But then again.... the illuminati are real! its a conspiracy because a guy on youtube says so!!

padib said:
curl-6 said:

Cop out. You haven't listened to it nor read it. You have no knowledge of conspiracy or freemasonry or the illuminati to even make an informed decision.

Until you actually go out and read public information for yourself, you will remain ignorant.

And ignorance helps nobody.

If you honestly believe some of the things you've written in this thread, then quite frankly you should be seeking treatment for paranoia. And that's not me insulting you, that is earnest advice. Do you really want to live your whole life chasing the white rabbit and feeling like the  world is out to get you?