By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to hold PlayStation Experience event in December

I'm sticking with GG's IP "Horizon" being announced, R&C gameplay, trailers for Order, Bloodborne, etc & possibly an external studio making PSABR2?

Around the Network

I hope we see more Bloodborne. That game has failed to excite me so far, but I want to like it.

I hope we see more blood borne. I'm not excited for that game, and I want to be.

I hope we see more Bloo dborne. I'm not excited for that game, but I want to be!

Vena said:
Odd timing.

That was my first thought too. Seems a bit to late to try and change people from Wii U/X1 prior to Christmas purchases (what with Black Friday having already happened by then).

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Arent the VGAs on dec 13? Odd timing, no? Or is Sony just done with the VGAs after last year's awful VGX?

Recently, 3 more developers have been added to the list of devs attending PS Experience, bringing that total to 72. Those 3 are Atlus (Persona 5), Housemarque (Alienation), and Ovosonico (makers of Murasaki Baby).

Link: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/11/13/playstation-experience-sony-adds-3-developers-to-the-list-brings-total-to-72-persona-5-on-show/