By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone want Insomniac to buy back Spyro the Dragon?

Remember the good old days of Spyro the Dragon on the Playstation? They were one Insomniac's finest days. All of that changed when Insomniac sold off Spyro the Dragon. Ratchet and Clank are good, but we need Spyro back.

Spyro was never the same...

Would anyone want them to buy back Spyro the Dragon?

Around the Network

yea.. but they said they arent interested in Spyro any more. I think that R&C is becoming one of the greatest platformers ever and they are going to become one of the greatest FPS devs ever too.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
yea.. but they said they arent interested in Spyro any more. I think that R&C is becoming one of the greatest platformers ever and they are going to become one of the greatest FPS devs ever too.

Ratchet and Clank is okay. Definitely not the best. Mario, Sonic, Crash, and Donkey Kong are better. Ratchet is too easy.

Sonic sucks, lately it's showing signs it might improve though. Crash was also too easy, and Donkey Kong hasn't had any amazing games for a while...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ratchet is very good cant wait for ratchet 5. i bet resistance 2 is coming out next year while Jak 4 is coming out next year as well

Around the Network

Ratchet 5 and Jak 4 might be good. They might be the only games I want for the Playstation 3. The only games I play are platform games. I play Mario Kart and Super Smash on the side. Sometimes a little Halo, or Zelda, but I mostly play platformers. Ratchet isn't bad. I really, really, really did not like Jak after Jak and Daxter. It got very immature. I really hope Ratchet doesn't turn into Jak and Daxter. Jak and Daxter was really good. Why did Naughty Dog have to ruin it?