By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Adjustments! Can Xbox One still widen the gap over Wii U to 2 Million?

How much will Xbox One outsell WiiU by January 3rd?

500,000 29 13.24%

1,000,000 27 12.33%

1,500,000 22 10.05%

2,000,000 49 22.37%

2,500,000 36 16.44%

3,000,000 23 10.50%

3,500,000 4 1.83%

4,000,0000 27 12.33%

Total:217

I hope not. I hope for February 2015.

But whenever it does. I am LEAVING this site.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Seems like an odd reason to leave the site for.

It's damn right even and good reason, deep down.

jlmurph2 said:
Materia-Blade said:

Again, a collection and a yearly multiplat. this 2d brawler always has huge sales, your point?

Halo and COD don't have huge sales? lol

cod has reduced system seller impact because it releases every year. and yet again, it's a halo collection. Zelda is also big, do you expect WW hd to sell 4m+?

I hope to god not. The Xbox one is a metal box of junk that has xbox one game support.

- M, Carl

Materia-Blade said:
jlmurph2 said:
Materia-Blade said:

Again, a collection and a yearly multiplat. this 2d brawler always has huge sales, your point?

cod has reduced system seller impact because it releases every year. and yet again, it's a halo collection. Zelda is also big, do you expect WW hd to sell 4m+?

Zelda isn't Halo big.

Halo is tracking well ahead of Smash, Japan won't push enough hardware to offset the gains XB1 will make in Europe and US this holiday.

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
jlmurph2 said:
Materia-Blade said:

What they said ^^

Sorry mate I have much respect for ninty but smash will be a dwarf in comparison to the push COD and Halo can produce... And SO is just nice sprinkly icing on the cake...
XBO WILL PASS WiiU before January 3rd there is absolute zero doubt about that unless we have massive shortage of units in stores everywhere... The real question now should be which week be for the one ending Jan 3rd

644,315 to go by VGC numbers?

A good chance that it's passed it already.

WhiteEaglePL said:

Bookmarked.

There is no doubt its already there. The trend was obvious. I mean the xbox one didn't sell like the ps4 does but was already in a fast pace on its own. Ofc everyone can thank the new Xboss for so many exclusive releases and offers for this.I cant remember another console having so many AAA exclusives year one. And none of them really sucked :)