By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

i cant believe someone banned him for flaming , just wow.

Neither could I ...

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

But he could very easily have said something other than an underpowered joke. Had he been calmer and said, say, that the system didn't get the support because it wasn't as powerful as it's competitors thrn things would have been blurred somewhat. 

He didn't, and his intentions were clear. He's often dancing around moderation but not today. 

It's not about what he could've done, it's about his vindication here ...

STAGE was heated judging by his post yet he said just that although in a more spiteful way. 

How exactly does STAGE's post qualify the grounds for the intention of trolling when it can also be interpreted as him trying to make his point with a vocal attitude ? 

fatslob-:O said:
Conegamer said:

How exactly does STAGE's post qualify the grounds for the intention of trolling

Most of his posts would be qualified as ghost trolling of regurgitated statements simply to get a rise out of somebody then to derail the thread with senseless arguments of him saying the same things he does in absolutely every thread.  

When he has a history of doing that and then saying the Wii or WiiU is an underpowered joke he should be banned because its him being him as usual.  Lets say something that is borderline offensive and lets see if i can get away with it while getting a rise out of somebody.  Its disrespectful, its obvious, and its annoying.

I really see no reason to debate on this any more.  He needs to learn to be more respectful.

JayWood2010 said:

Most of his posts would be qualified as ghost trolling of regurgitated statements simply to get a rise out of somebody then to derail the thread with senseless arguments of him saying the same things he does in absolutely every thread.  

His regurgitated statements come off as being his credence and sometimes as trolling but it's more often the former than the later ...

JayWood2010 said:

When he has a history of doing that and then saying the Wii or WiiU is an underpowered joke he should be banned because its him being him as usual.  Lets say something that is borderline offensive and lets see if i can get away with it while getting a rise out of somebody.  Its disrespectful, its obvious, and its annoying.

He certainly has a history but in this context I don't think he means to be provocative ... 

JayWood2010 said:

I really see no reason to debate on this any more.  He needs to learn to be more respectful.

I half agree here ...

A user inquiry here! (see what i did there :P)

Have I been borderline moderation with any of my posts since my last ban expired? Please PM me if you have an answer. Just want to know. Got a bit giddy there the other day and lost the run of myself a little. Obviously not too much to get a ban but yeah, let me know.

Thanks

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Constructive criticism ? Then again I wonder what the other posts were that got Soundwave in trouble ...

i cant believe someone banned him for flaming , just wow.

maybe the mod was personally offended by his comment. None of us are perfect and neither are the mods. 

Ehm, good morning, good evening, or afternoon for any people in this thread . I want to tell i am sorry for what I've done so my post get a warning because of me flame baiting a PS fans, yes a Playstation fans, it's funny because i am a Playstation fan my self, and i am confuse which post did i get the warning. As far as i know i am only stating a fact and then i get a warning, I am a PlayStation fanboy my self and always put a fight in defending my PlayStation console it self, but if there is something wrong with the console i am not just blindly defend it. So thank you for reading my post , i am knew here so i guess some people will help me and shows me why i am wrong.

Seems like it's going to be a good idea to tag this thread now.

Constructive criticism ? Then again I wonder what the other posts were that got Soundwave in trouble ...

No one responded to this.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

No one responded to this.

Apologies, I think that was me? This thread dropped of my Buddy.

Reading back my recollection is that Soundwave was reported for and moderated for comments such as these:

"Even kids I find especially younger boys look at a Wii U like you're asking them to eat broccoli. They don't want that. They don't want the "mom approved console", they want the XBox or Playstation like their older brother is playing, they want "Calladooty" more than even that comic book collecting 30-year-old who lives in mom's basement. "

"eing the number 1 selling Wii U in a month like that is like bragging that you beat the fat kid in gym class at hurdles."

That said, 3 days felt harsh. But reading over a couple of comments like this in that thread a ban was needed, and thats the way progressive banning works. :-/

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS