By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

JoeTheBro said:
Shinobi-san said:
Seece said:
Shiboi are you not bored of this topic by now? lol I'd like to see a response to Rol's post.

Bored? I dont really post out of boredom. I actually felt it was an important point to raise. But it seems everyone here thinks my issue is with the thread OP's ie.  your thread OP versus Kitlers. Its not about that, but i prob failed to explain that properly.

From an outsider looking in your points were shockingly clear. Multiple times I was impressed by your responses.

Thanks Joe. I thought after the reply to starcraft it should have been pretty clear...

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
JoeTheBro said:

From an outsider looking in your points were shockingly clear. Multiple times I was impressed by your responses.

Thanks Joe. I thought after the reply to starcraft it should have been pretty clear...

Don't worry, you were perfectly clear and your opinions were very well thought out, so thanks for that! It was kinda my initial post and a lack of clarity which caused the confusion, in fairness, moreso than anything anyone else did.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Shinobi-san said:
JoeTheBro said:

Some of that post I agree with, other parts my opinion diverges! Clearly wires were crossed.

But it will have to wait, as I am also about to head out to watch Interstellar

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Watch for sudden weather. I'm going to be very happy, very confused, possibly very angry tomorrow. You have been warned.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

starcraft said:
Shinobi-san said:
JoeTheBro said:

Some of that post I agree with, other parts my opinion diverges! Clearly wires were crossed.

But it will have to wait, as I am also about to head out to watch Interstellar

Nice! How did you find it ? :D

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Lads my last ban was a joke. Some guy clearly talking like a 2 year old to get attention and i point it out and get 8 days in the locker for it.

Mod comment was I could have worded it better. So basically I get 8 days for pointing out clear trolling,  yet the toll gets nothing.

carl is my favourite mod right now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kerotan said:
Lads my last ban was a joke. Some guy clearly talking like a 2 year old to get attention and point it out and get 8 days in the locker for it.

Mod comment was I could have worded it better. So basically I get 8 days for not pointing out clear trolling better yet the toll gets nothing.

You're not allowed to call anyone a troll.

Seece said:
Kerotan said:
Lads my last ban was a joke. Some guy clearly talking like a 2 year old to get attention and point it out and get 8 days in the locker for it.

Mod comment was I could have worded it better. So basically I get 8 days for not pointing out clear trolling better yet the toll gets nothing.

i didn't call anyone a troll. 

Kerotan said:
Seece said:
Kerotan said:

i didn't call anyone a troll. 

No, but you did call their posts childish drivel, which is pretty clearly flaming.  If you look back in this thread, Todd has been talked about here by the mods and was in fact banned around the same time.  He is most likely a fake persona who is probably trolling and baiting.

Anyway, you fell for the bait and flamed.  The moderation makes sense.  Next time you see a post like that, don't reply. Report and move on.  They will get moderated for baiting.