By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo Thread - Halo Wars 2 Cinematic Teaser & Story Vidoc, Warzone Firefight out now, Halo Wars 2 out February 21st 2017, Halo Wars DE Announced

Worst mainline Halo game?

CE 12 15.58%

2 10 12.99%

3 5 6.49%

4 13 16.88%

5 19 24.68%

All of them (not sure why I'm here) 3 3.90%

See Results 14 18.18%

Total:76

^This

Around the Network

Soundtrack sounds good :P

Soundtrack sounds amazing, but this is Halo so expected

halo 1 sp/mp tommorow. ryan mcaffery mentioned hang em high looks good so were probably gunna see that.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Wow it is dead in here.

Around the Network

Anyway that Halo 1 trailer looks great, I'm actually excited again for Halo MCC :)

iceland said:
It's a pretty solid playlist, wonder what will be played the most?

My guess is Halo 2, I think Halo 4 will be the least played.

Nice to see an esports playlist, going to miss it being called "MLG".

Yeah I think Halo 2 the most, then Halo 3, Halo CE, and Halo 4 in last place. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

iceland said:
Looks like you were right about the achievement update for H4 Ryuu, just connected online and all four of them popped (not even sure if I met the requirements for one of them) Either way I'm happy 343i finally addressed this issue. Looks like I will be getting all of them after all. :)

Which achievements?? 

MoHasanie said:
iceland said:
Looks like you were right about the achievement update for H4 Ryuu, just connected online and all four of them popped (not even sure if I met the requirements for one of them) Either way I'm happy 343i finally addressed this issue. Looks like I will be getting all of them after all. :)

Which achievements?? 

Some of the DLC ones were glitched, the ones that I couldn't get were "Ashes to Ashes", "Pump Yer Brakes", "Bigfoot", and "Size is Everything". 

iceland said:
MoHasanie said:
iceland said:

Which achievements?? 

Some of the DLC ones were glitched, the ones that I couldn't get were "Ashes to Ashes", "Pump Yer Brakes", "Bigfoot", and "Size is Everything". 

Oh wow, I just checked now and I got 11 achievements. Not sure if I deserve all of them but that's a nice gift from 343.