By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil & Silent Hill fans.Buy you "The Evil Within"?

Do you buy "The Evil Within" ?

I am Survival horror fan, yessss! 54 49.54%

I love the old resident evil games,yes! 28 25.69%

I dont know. 16 14.68%

I think, no... 11 10.09%

Total:109

I need to see reviews and such before deciding the price point I buy at but this may end up the only current gen game I buy all year.

edit:above user says there will be a season pass for the game. If this is true my buy price has gone down to $20 out of the gate.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Not sure. Definitly not at launch. Maybe next year.

Looks way better the new Silent Hill. The only game in other platforms which I envy. This game looks way too similar to RE4, so I'll wait to see how good is it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm still unsure and wait for reviews.
Definitely not day one.

CDiablo said:

I need to see reviews and such before deciding the price point I buy at but this may end up the only current gen game I buy all year.

edit:above user says there will be a season pass for the game. If this is true my buy price has gone down to $20 out of the gate.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/13/the-evil-within-season-pass-announced

This was announced the week the game was supposed to be released before they delayed it.  It also gives details about what the season pass is when there weren't even any details released about the game itself.  Total BS greed tactics that no one should support.

Around the Network

i'll be buying it but not right at launch,spent money on shadow of mordor & destiny recently,if it is in a deal i see i'll get it but otherwise will have to wait,

saw the vid and like the look of it with the upgrades and all

Above & Beyond

soulfly666 said:
CDiablo said:

This was announced the week the game was supposed to be released before they delayed it.  It also gives details about what the season pass is when there weren't even any details released about the game itself.  Total BS greed tactics that no one should support.

And off the list it goes.

ZombieVito said:
soulfly666 said:
CDiablo said:

And off the list it goes.

Same here, maybe i will pick up a used copy later.

I'll get it .... just not day 1.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Definitely getting it. Looks amazing