By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155
Mr_No said:

Here's another one.

I think the serious look suits me better. But... a lot of people doesn't seem to like it.

Damn! You really remind me of an old friend in High School, he looked almost identical in the face department!

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

Here's another one.

I think the serious look suits me better. But... a lot of people doesn't seem to like it.

I still wish you would smile

RCTjunkie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Gilgamesh said:

To be fair, anyone with nice clothing, aviators and a decently-shaped face will look amazing. Gilgamesh was smart enough to include it in his entry. :P

I love how close the overall competition is. Lots of people here look really good. I think PDF will be a dark horse. Dat red hair, doe. :P

Red hair is very popular at the moment. Just search "Red Hot by Thomas Knights".

Mr_No said:

Here's another one.

I like it I also don't smile for photos!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

*Sound Of Rain said:

What the hell? I might as well join the fun:

You serious right now?

Wow, in that case, then voting for the most attractive user (female) is going to be like pulling teeth, hard as #$@&...

Around the Network

Holy shit, there are like only 3 girls entering, but I'm way too torn on what to vote! XD
Who knew VGC users are actually attractive, I thought We're all creepy basement dwellers (oh no he didn't!).

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

You serious right now?

Wow, in that case, then voting for the most attractive user (female) is going to be like pulling teeth, hard as #$@&...

Ha! Thanks

Seriously, VGC females are all so beautiful, how are we supposed to choose

Ka-pi96 said:
Mike_L said:

Red hair is very popular at the moment. Just search "Red Hot by Thomas Knights".

That picture... may not be the best idea.

still... i enjoyed seeing it

Ka-pi96 said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

It shouldn't be that hard. There are only 3 candidates. I think I already know who I'll be voting for as well.

The male one will be much harder to vote for, so many more choices!

There was one more who is trying to upload her pics, I believe. I think her name is Sony girl.