By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
How do I copy images from my phone? Android, specifically.

Go to tinypic.com, upload the image you want, copy the html link and paste it VGC.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

One of the best photos ive seen on the male end. I need to get myself an outfit like this for graduation.

Got one more recent and with better res.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I'll post one of mine, tomorrow before I go to work.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Gilgamesh said:

One of the best photos ive seen on the male end. I need to get myself an outfit like this for graduation.

To be fair, anyone with nice clothing, aviators and a decently-shaped face will look amazing. Gilgamesh was smart enough to include it in his entry. :P

I love how close the overall competition is. Lots of people here look really good. I think PDF will be a dark horse. Dat red hair, doe. :P

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Gilgamesh said:

To be fair, anyone with nice clothing, aviators and a decently-shaped face will look amazing. Gilgamesh was smart enough to include it in his entry. :P

I love how close the overall competition is. Lots of people here look really good. I think PDF will be a dark horse. Dat red hair, doe. :P

What about your picture?  Also I agreed to join since Mohammed joined. It was reassuring to see a familiar face. Gilgamesh has also been here for a while like me. :)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
RCTjunkie said:

What about your picture?  Also I agreed to join since Mohammed joined. It was reassuring to see a familiar face. Gilgamesh has also been here for a while like me. :)

Haha, it was just a demo picture. I went to a dance the night before and it was the most conveinent demo. I'm not even playing this time. :P

It's good to hear veterans will be playing against the new blood. It'll make for a fun battle. 

RCTjunkie said:

It's good to hear veterans will be playing against the new blood. It'll make for a fun battle. 

I doubt I'm attractive enough to win, but I'm still entering!

I'm gonna retry my picture since there's more natural light now.

That and because the other one looks to yellow-y.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
This is intersting so far for men I think its between gilgamesh and wright
then for women tachi and rutea

Kinda a no brainer between the guys since they are the best dressed... and the girls since they are the only two entries so far...