By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Three Red Lights Victim

My Xbox 360 just ate it and has the dreaded 3 Red Lights. This is my first personal experience with the dreaded problem and i've had my 360 since June of 2006 (Premium). I also had Call of Duty 4 in the disc tray and the tray won't open so the game is stuck inside the broken system. I'm going to attempt Microsoft Customer service later today. Wish me luck

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Around the Network

Good luck and at least you have PS3 to keep you company till they revive your 360.

Hopefully you'll get an XBox360 with the new, RROD resistant core; good luck.

Sadly my PS3 is 150 miles away from me at the moment since i left it at home when i moved back on campus. My Roommate's 360 got the Red Lights last night cause we have good luck.

That Was Left-Handed

Damn that sucks well good luck anyway, at least now you can study more.

Around the Network

Odd....

If you get the 3 RROD, you should be able to open the tray. Press the "open tray" button, and it should turn on, and allow you to open it up.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Spire - did you just say you and your roommate got the RRoD at the same time?

Welcome to the club. I should be getting my 360 back in the next few days. The turnaround was pretty quick.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

mrstickball said:
Odd....

If you get the 3 RROD, you should be able to open the tray. Press the "open tray" button, and it should turn on, and allow you to open it up.

Just tried that and the system turns on but i get the 3 RROD and the disc tray still won't open.

In response to PoopeScooper yes my roommate and i got the 3 RROD on each of our systems within 24 hours (we've also tried using different power circuits)

That Was Left-Handed

^ is that some type of record?